Asian Persuasion

Another day another dollar; I sighed deeply pulling into the well lit employee parking lot. found a spot quicker than I thought. I killed the engine to my 2014 Dodge Challenger, grabbed my bags and got out double checking my doors to be sure they were locked. I quickly made my way to the door and did my secret knock.

"What's good Ms. Asia?" backdoor security G asks.

"Everything good G how u? I ask in return. G or Greg is the coolest here at Platinum's.

"You know me miss lady just chilling, tryna maintain. Baby mama still on sum bullshit cuz of new girl." G said laughing just a,little.

"U know I'll put that bitch in her place just give me the word." I told him walking off to the dressing rooms to get my night started. I've been working here at Platinum for almost 2 years and u still can't get alone with the owner Ty. He always on sum mo shit, tryna proposition muhfckas wit sex, and turn him down he gone "suspend" you for 2 wks. Smh. And this young girls be falling for that bogus shit too. Yea, I fell for it once but not eva again.

I sat in front of my vanity "beating" my face when Ty approached me from behind staring directly back at me in the mirror. I sighed deeply and continued applying my makeup attempting to ignore his sexy ass and his cologne was very intoxicating. Did I forget to mention he looks like rapper The Game? Yes lawd. Since it seemed as if he forgot what he came down here for I spoke first.

"Good evening Ty, how can I help you?" I asked in my sweetest, most sarcastic voice. Ty chuckled a little before responding which annoyed me, I hate when anybody make a joke out of me.

"Courtney, you know you always been one of my favorites." He said to me, tucking a stray hair behind my ear. "Why you making shit so difficult?" He asked kissing me on my neck, right behind my ear.

"Nothing is difficult Tyrone, so what you saying?" I asked trying my best not to moan but damn he was doing something to me. He began messaging my shoulders and sucking on my neck. Gahdamn i wanna go up to his private room so bad, I aint had sum real d*ck in almost 2 yrs. The only thing stopping me is the fact that he's a walking STD.

"Asia what we shared was something so real. Im still looking for that but I now realize you the only one that got it." He said to me not once taking his hands offmy sshoulders nor stopping themassage. "So how bout we head up to my room for a preshow." He smirked at me through the mirror. I can't believe this nigga got this much nerve.

"I'm good Tyrone." I said getting up and making my exit to the private showers so that I could change. Tonight I chose on a black set that only covered my nipples and a triangle piece to cover my freshly shaven kitty. Nothing but thin string for the rest. Yas! My ass was on swole and I knew I was gone make enough to take the rest of the week off. I left the showers to find Ty ass still sitting in front of my damn vanity. Ugh! I can't stand his psychotic ass. I got enough saved up to find me a legit 9-5 and quit this hell hole, but setting my own hours and bringing in nothing less than $1000 a night; it was a hard ass decision to make. Ya feel me?

"Looking good Asia!" He said, smacking me on my ass. I just simply rolled my eyes, grabbed my Beyonce Pulse, spraying myself and made my way into the main part of the club. I walked over to the bar.

"What up Dana?" I said to the bartender. She was a sexy ass dark skin chick with exotic features and long ass hair couldn't tell if it was weave or not. But if I was a lesbo or bi, I'd have to have that ass. "LeLet me get 2 shots of Tequila with the lime."

"you got it bae." She said to me getting my shots prepared. I turned around vibing to the music DJ Ant was playing. I threw my shots back, fuck the limes and made my way through the club catching the niggas rolling through here. It looked like tonight would be a nother good night. I walked to the DJ's booth and told him I was coming out next. As I was walking back behind the stage I was stopped by Ty.