Taking some time off

After a few quiet months began Måns to rehearsals and performances.

Alex and Sophie were old enough to realize that their dad wasn't gonna be much at home and I was doubting whether or not I would work part-time, but Måns looked at me and said: 'If you think that is better, then you should do so, but I don't see why, there a people that are taking care of our kids and you're never finished that kinda late with your work so. '

Yes, okay, he'd be right, but still, after that one incident, I wanted the children as much as possible, especially now that he's going to be away for quite a while.

'And those two psychopaths are safely locked up in a mental institution, so,' he said.

And there came the doubts again. Don't get me wrong , I'm very happy and yet I had the feeling that something would hamper our luck. But yet, I had a no idea what it could be

'Yes, you're right, but I would feel more at ease ,' I said to him.

He looked at me, shredded his shoulders and walked towards the kitchen. Our kids looked to us, then looked to each other and then finished their breakfast.

It was one of our last meals together and I said to myself to make it cosy, but then came those fears back . Måns already told me not to worry too much, but that was easier said than done.

Sometimes I caught myself of doing that and whenever I heard a little noise, I jumped . And when I did that, he looked at me and shook his head. But it was not only him that got worried, but his parents and the guys too. The guys came sometimes just over our house, just chilling or rehearsing for a gig. And whenever I did that, they looked at me and said : 'are you always that jumpy ?'

But nevertheless I knew that we were up for getting a huge discussion , we're both very stubborn , but most of the time one of us gave in and it was all right again. But not this time, this time it was more of us getting into a fight.

'And still I wanna go working part time ,'I shouted to him.

No respond, he just kept walking. He only wanted to hear what he likes to hear. Select deaf, that's what I call it.

'Yeah, just keeping doing what you're doing, I know that you heard me. You don't have to act otherwise , I know you longer than this day mister 'I said to him.

And on that point he stood still, turned around and that look in his eyes. I saw him mad before, but not like this. What did I do? And he walked with a form step to me, hold me tight, gave me a kiss and also a spank on my butt.

'Dad? What did you do that ?' Alex asked to him.

Måns turned to him, smiled and then said : 'I just feel like to tease your mum.'

I looked at him and to our kids and then thought : that was a very smooth talk.

But when our kids went to school, the real problems began.

We start again with that same discussion that we had before.

Why couldn't he understand that I want to work part time? But for him it was a big issue.

And the result was doors slamming, screaming and shouting and even Messi didn't understand what was going on. He just sat there with his head down .

It was even that worse, that Måns gathered some things, took his car keys and went away with the car. But where too? I honestly don't know.

Hours went by and I still haven't heard anything of him. Where was he??????

I got a little bit worried and start with calling the boys, his parents and his sister. I even called to Petra and Jonas. But they didn't hear anything from him.