Prologue: Trials of Despair under Hope (Layne)

Start from the beginning

The next person had brown hair and green eyes, and wore a purple shirt with a yellow musical note on it, a pink skirt, and white shoes with musical lines on it, and notes on the lines that lit up light blue whenever she moved her feet. "Hello!" She yelled. "My name is Atsuki Kinboshi! I'm the Ultimate Vocalist! Nice to meet you all!" She giggled and smiled.

The next girl had short, white hair and grey eyes. She wore a white hairband, glasses, a white suit top with large, white frills on the arms, and a white frilled skirt, and then white leggings and white heels. She also had a camera hanging on her right sight from her left shoulder, and was smoking a cigarette, with her hands on her hips. "Hi. I'm Meijikou Seitoishi. I'm the Ultimate Photo Editor." She said.

The next girl was small and also had short, white hair, but as it went down it faded to black, but one parting had white hair. She also had some sparkly stars and swirls in the front of her hair, and two white bows on each side of her hair. She also had grey eyes. She wore glasses and and short dress where the top was covered in a bunch of art, which her glasses were too, and the lower half was a white, fading to black tutu skirt. She also had a small bow on the middle of the skirt and also wore a white bow tie. She also wore white leggings and heels. She was smiling and holding a paintbrush. "Hiya! My name's Memmorriie Seitoishi! I'm the Ultimate Decora Artist! And Meijikou and I are sisters! And the girl to my right is my girlfriend!" She smiled.

The next girl, who Memmorriie said was her girlfriend, had long, black hair and blue eyes. She wore a red dress and black leggings, along with black heels. "H-Hi... I-I'm Takahiro Igigari, the Ultimate Drummer... L-Like Memmorriie said... I-I'm her girlfriend..." She said, seeming very timid.

Next was the boy who organized the introduction circle. He had brown hair that was spiked in the middle and pointed to the right and brown eyes. He wore a black sweatshirt, black jeans that were ripped in some places, and black combat boots. He also had bandages wrapped around his arms. "Hello. My name is Azura Raijin. I am the Ultimate Guardian. Nice to meet you." He said, smiling.

Next was a boy with long white hair pulled back in a ponytail and blue eyes, dressed in a red vest and red dress pants, and a white dress shirt underneath with the sleeves pulled up above his elbows, and black dress shoes. He also had gloves on, with something sharp like long nails at the end of the fingers. "Hello! My name is Jack Taiyan. I am the Ultimate Magician. Nice to meet you!" He said.

The next person was a girl with long, blonde hair and blue eyes who wore a long, purple dress that ended at her ankles. "I'm Lucy Adachi, Ultimate Dancer." She said.

The next person was a boy with black hair and blue eyes, and a full black suit and tie. "My name is Shio Akahito. I am the Ultimate Mortician." He said. "That is all."

Next was a girl with short, white hair and red eyes. She wore a grey pointed hat, and a short silver dress with big sleeves and a string tied around the waist and white heels. "My name is Mien Hirai. I am the Ultimate Police Agent." She said, sounding a bit angry.

The last person had pink, fluffy hair, pale skin and brown eyes, wearing a large blue coat, a white undershirt, green pants and grey shoes. "Hey. My name's Ren Fuijiwara. I am the Ultimate Cosplayer. Nice to meet you."

"That's everyone." Azura said. "Hmm... I suppose we should leave then."

"Gladly." Mien scoffed. "I can't bare being around any of you much longer."

"Yeah, me too!" Shingen said.

"Everyone." Shio spoke from the door. "The door is locked." He said.