Don't Leave Me

WOO DEPRESSION TIME HAHAH

   Lapis lay in bed, staring at the ceiling and doing nothing. The dark circles under her eyes had become more visible. She barely even moved, she didn't like to. Peridot was getting concerned. Every day, Peridot came up to talk to her, but she never responded, until today.
   Peridot climbed up to her loft to talk to her, Lapis was in a ball, Peridot could see tears streaming down her face.
   "Lazuli? You okay?" Peridot asked, kinda surprised since she hadn't moved since... maybe two weeks ago? Lapis looked up at her and her tears fell faster. Peridot gave her a side hug. "What's wrong, Lazuli?"
   Lapis just leaned against her for a second. "...I wanna kill myself..." Lapis muttered. Peridot froze and pulled her into a full hug. Lapis felt Peridot freeze up and was almost crushed when Peri hugged her.
   "L-Lapis... why?" Peridot asked, trying not to cry. "I-I just...I don't wanna live anymore...I don't wanna struggle anymore..." Lapis muttered. Lapis heard Peridot sigh and she felt Peridot's hand come down and pat her head.
   "Lapis, I know you don't wanna struggle, but if you kill yourself, you'll just be passing the struggles onto other people. And I uh... I don't wanna live without you. You're the only person who wants to hang out with me anymore." Peridot said, petting Lapis. Lapis sighed and thought about it, burying her face into Peridot's shoulder. They stayed like that until they fell asleep. Peridot resting her hand on Lapis' head and Lapis keeping her head buried in Peridot's shoulder. Lapis was happy there.

hAH
-silver