Just A Prank (bro)

aAAAA

   It was Peridot's 'birthday'. Peridot had heard about it from Steven and she got excited, so she ran to Lapis and told her about it. Peridot had begged Lapis to make her a cake and Lapis got an idea, so she smiled and agreed.
   The same day, Lapis started making her cake. It was a prank she was doing. She started grabbing all the grossest stuff Lapis could find. Ketchup, mustard, spicy Doritos, pickles, and other shit. She quickly made the prank cake, making a real cake for afterwards.  She smiled and put icing over it so Peridot couldn't tell it was disgusting at first glance. She brought it to her, where Peridot was sleeping peacefully. Lapis almost didn't wanna give it to her cause she looked so happy at the moment. Lapis sucked it up and shook Peridot awake.
   "Mm? Oh hey, Lazuli." Peridot muttered, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Hey Peri. Happy birthday." Lapis said, smiling and handing her the cake. Peridot grinned and Lapis handed her a fork. Peridot got a huge piece on the fork and ate it. Lapis set down the cake and smirked, waiting for the reaction. Peridot's eyes started tearing up, and she dropped the fork. She looked up at Lapis, tears falling from her eyes.
   "Why'd you make this...? It makes me sad..." Peridot muttered. Lapis panicked as Peridot looked down at her lap sadly. Lapis hugged her quickly. "Hey, I'm sorry, I just meant it as a joke, please don't cry." Lapis muttered, apologizing repeatedly. "C-can I have a trash can please...?" Peridot asked, it took Lapis a second to understand her cause Peridot still had the food in her mouth. Lapis nodded and handed her one, Peridot opened her mouth and the food fell into the trash can.
   "Ew, dude," Lapis giggled. Peridot pouted and Lapis hugged her again. Lapis pulled back for a second and saw Peridot still with her adorable pouty face. Lapis smiled and kissed her. Peridot and hugged Lapis, pulling back for a second. "Your lips taste so much better than that garbage cake." Peridot said, burying her face into Lapis' shoulder. Lapis smiled and pat her head.
   After an hour of hugging and Lapis saying sorry at random times, they finally ate the real cake and the rest of the day was fucking awesome.

yeah i gave up at the end
-silver