Moving in with Pj

Pjs pov:She started to cry after she read the letter I picked her up and huged her I tryed to make her feel better. Ink joind in the hug so did fresh and Error stayed  behind. I heard Ink say to (Y/N) "Hay it's ok at least she loved you enough to let you go!" Then he hugged her again but this time she hugged back Ink walked away then fresh then Error. I was left alone to talk to (Y/N) I said"(Y/N) can I talk to you for a second?"she looked at me then said "Ye...yes....w.. Why did i,do something wrong already!?" I respond "Oh no (Y/N) I just wanna tell you your gonna have to live with me for a bit. Is that ok with you?" She looked at me confused like she had no idea what I was talking about then she said "Yes that is fine with me." I heard another knock on the door it was the kids parents coming to pick them up.

~LE TIME SKIP~ by a lazy auther
(Y/N)'s pov: We got to Pj's house he had and extra room so that's where I stayed I heard the door bell ring so i looked down the stairs. Pj awnserd the door it was another skeleton that looked like Ink but older I walked down the stairs Ink looked at me and said "Pj who's this adorable kid you have here." He walks up to you and pats your head. You say "My name....is...is.(Y/N)." Pj walks to the other skeleton and tells him that. He found me on a box on the front step of the daycare and he's gonna take care of me. Ink walks up and says to You "That's tareable. "You see another skeleton it's Error. He looks at you and then back at his phone.
------------------------------------------------------This is the end of this chapter Bye and thank you everyone that's reading my book bye and stay determined!!!!!!🤗🤗🤗