Chapter Nine- Necklace

Rey woke up with her new husband sitting in bed, a holopad in his lap and cup of caf in his hands.

"Good morning doll" he said as he didn't look up.

"Morning" she sat up and looked at him.

He looked so much more at peace now. Long dark hair that fell over his face , a bit of stubble on his chin and eyes light up from the screen in front of him.

"What are you looking at?" Rey asked as she leaned over his arm, her small palm on his inner elbow .

"An article on our wedding yesterday" he replied and went to drink his caf.

"What does it say?" Rey asked as she grabbed the rubber band on her wrists and tied up her loose wavy hair with faded curls from last night.

"Just who you are, what you wore, where it was" Kylo responded to her.

Rey brought her fingers to his face and pushed away some of the loose raven colored hair from his face.

"All good I hope" Rey smiled.

"Yes" he replied "would you like some?" He asked offering her the caf in his hands , a steel cup holding the piping hot liquid.

Rey smiled and took the cup in her hand. Rey lifted the steel holder to her lips and tasted the caf.

She made a face and Kylo chuckled "not everyone's cup of tea... some like their caf with cream and sugar"

"Well I guess I am one of those people" she smiled and Kylo nodded. "Should we go to breakfast-"

"I have a meeting I need to get ready for" he said and got out of bed , losing her hand on him and walking to the 'fresher .

Rey watched him leave and she sighed , Rey laid back down in the bed and wrapped her arms around his pillow.

She pressed her face against the silk grey pillow cover that was on his side .

It smelt like him, a warm musky scent mixed in with the cool aroma of metal and mint.

"I'll see you later" he said and patted her bare arm then walked out of their bedroom to the main quarters then out .

*

When Kylo was done with the meeting with Snoke and then walked to their quarters .

Rey was looking at a holopad with her nightgown still on .

"I've been gone for almost six hours and you're still in your nightgown ?" Kylo asked as he set his helmet down on the table .

"What the point of changing if I have nothing to do" she stated.

"I don't know" Kylo said and walked to sit on the coffee table in front of her. "We will be leaving for the Finalizer in the morning"

"Why?" Rey asked as she put her holopad down.

"I have business I need to take care of doll" he told her pushing back her loose hair.

"Like ?" She asked.

"First Order, that all" he kissed her cheek "I have you Sith wedding gift"

"Kylo !" She said excitedly "let me see it ! Oh let me see it!"

"Here doll" he opened the small black box in his hand and showed her the necklace .

 "Oh Kylo !" She said happily and Kylo put the necklace around her neck

"Oh Kylo !" She said happily and Kylo put the necklace around her neck . "It's beautiful !"

"I'm glad you like it doll" he smiled and kissed her other cheek.

-A.N.-
I've been on the porn side of Tumblr and I'm scarred for life ... ew... but some the captions are good inspiration for some smutty ass shit in this book !

-Joey