~~Shadow~~

Name: "Shadow Star"

Nickname: "None"

Age: "20"

Species: "human" (half human, half vampire)

Gender: "Male"

Height: 6"

Weight: 170lbs

Appearance:"People say I look like Shawn Mendes." (Green eyes, brown hair, muscular, tall)

Face claim: "Shawn Mendes."

Wears: He narrows his eyes at you. "Right in front of you." (He wears jeans, grey converse, headphones around his neck, white shirt with a black jacket)

Personality: "You should know by now." He said with a small smirk. (He's much like his sister yet he's outgoing and can be a flirt.)

Backstory: "I'm not saying." He said softly. (Ask him, he most likely won't tell you but he may if you're nice.)

Likes:  "Reading and drawing." (he likes reading, writing, singing, dancing, drawing, music, song writing, ice cream, tennis, and Greek mythology. He also likes his sister in a brotherly way)

Dislikes: "All these questions." He said chuckling softly.  (Blood, death, pain, killing, spicy foods, sour foods, bullies, and awkward silences. He also dislikes the fact his sister thinks he's dead. )

Powers: "I'll let you find out." (None.)

Weaknesses: "None you'll know about." (His family name being mistreated as well.)

Fears: "None." He said glaring again. (He has a fear of heights, the dark, tight spaces, spiders, snakes, rats, and a few other thing like thunderstorms.)

Family: "Don't ask me that again." He said biting his lip hard. (All of his siblings, parents, and any other family is dead except Nova

Powers: "None." (He can put people in trances, and he can run super fast)

Other: "None." (None.)

Flaws: "My soft side."

Crush: "No one." (He only likes celebrities at the moment.)

Scenario: make it up

(If you need any more info about her feel free to ask and if you want to do smut pm me)