That one boy

That one boy

Hollie! Selena yells from outside the girls bathroom you have to come out sometime! I finally have enough courage to come out of the bathroom my face stained with tears I can’t stand that boy! I say looking in the direction of ‘Luke Daniels’ the schools bad boy the boy who likes to make my life miserable. I was pulled from my thoughts as soon as I felt two hands pull me into a big hug and I see it’s just my best friend Selena. I don’t have many friends with Luke spreading all these rumors about me people tend to keep there distance.

Don’t pay any attention to that boy Selena says if looks could kill I’m sure Luke would have been dead years ago. I know I reply in a soft voice trying to keep my voice calm I just don’t understand why it’s me he has to torture he hates me for some reason and I don’t understand why. Why did he change? Why did Luke the boy who was my best friend have to turn into the most evil person on the planet? Why couldn’t it just be ‘Hollie and Luke’ why does it all have to change? I was pulled away from my thoughts as I heard someone call my name Hollie! I hear a male voice but I’m trying to ignore it Hollie! Don’t walk away from me! He’s starting to sound angry but I quicken my pace but when I thought I was safe I feel a strong grip on my arm What the? Luke leave me alone! I say as loud as I can Luke just leave me alone I get you enjoy making me miserable but that’s enough for today I say tears coming to my eyes again.

Hollie it wasn’t me who said all of that he says obviously trying to convince me he didn’t tell every boy in this school that I have an STD and I sleep around with every guy I see including Luke which is completely untrue! I have never slept with a person my entire life! I look away trying to control myself from punching him in the face but I know it’s wrong to hit a person even with what he’s done.

So who told every boy and girl in school that I have an STD and that I sleep with every guy that I look at? Who Luke? And my personal life is not your business you have no right to tell everyone everything! Why are you even here I say with disgust in my voice why do you care what I think you’ve done?

Hollie just listen to me! He says his arms are gripping tighter on my shoulders I force my arms from his grasp I don’t care what you’ve done Luke I don’t want to hear it. Just get away from me and never talk to me again and with that I leave the deserted class room and make my way towards Selena who is flirting with some guy she don’t know. I smile so she will think nothings wrong but clearly everything’s wrong in my life right now. Hey I say leaning against who knows locker what’s up? Are you okay? She says with concern in her tone I’m fine Selena don’t worry about me I put on a fake smile to let her know I was serious but I wasn’t really.

This is Liam Selena says as I shake his hand nice to meet you Liam I say with a smile you to he says while looking at Selena admiring her beauty Selena has never had trouble in the guys department she has plenty of admirers she just wants someone who suits her. Every guy even Luke has a crush on Selena, Selena is beautiful and sweet she’s every guys dream girl with her long flowing blonde hair and green eyes her hair reaches down to her waist and she has the most beautiful bright green eyes I’ve ever seen. Me on the other hand I do have had a few boyfriends but they don’t stick around long with Luke around he’s scared every guy who looks my way only a few didn’t believe his rumors and that just made Luke even more mad and he threatened to beat them up pretty bad and that scared them away even faster.

My hair reaches my shoulders and it’s a mousy brown color not quite blonde but not to brown it’s in between and my blue eyes are what people are attracted to when it comes to me cause I have an unusual color of blue it’s a really light blue like the ocean in the sun and with dark blue edges and there really wide so you can see them well.  Most guys admire my eyes the most cause there rare and I love my eyes too but with Luke around my self confidence hasn’t been very high lately.