Party In The City

=Helen's POV=

I woke up the next morning finding Puppeteer gone, leaving his mess in my room. I found five empty cans of beer in my room, I only had two in my closet so he probably went to the kitchen to get the rest.

"Asshole...." I whispered to myself. I sighed getting up from my bed cleaning up the mess and putting away the cans. Once I was done I walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I opened the fridge door looking in it to find something that might satisfy me for now.

"Hey, Painter" someone said behind me. I turned to see who it was and it was no other than the one who visited last night. "Hi" I said in a low tired voice. "So your hanging out with the pot-head again?" he asked as he sat down on the counter.

I glared at him. I always hated it when the others called him those disgusting words tho it was true it's just that they never think of him other than that. They don't know him like I do.

"You're lucky that he didn't kill you last night..." I blurted out. My eyes widen as I realized that I said something back. Suddenly the fridge door slammed shut in front of me and I was pinned against it as a sharp pain started to form on the back of my head and spine. "What did you say?" Jeff growled as he pointed his knife at my neck.

"J-Jeff I didn't-" before I could say sorry the knife was lifted off of my skin and Jeff was wincing in pain.

"That isn't very nice since he was the one who stopped me from killing you" "P-Puppeteer?" I questioned as the voice sounded familiar. And I was right it was Puppeteer, he was twisting Jeff's arm behind his back. "Now say sorry" Puppeteer smiled as he twisted Jeff's arm more. "I'll rather have my arm broken than say sorry." Jeff hissed.

Puppeteer shrugged "as you whish," with one simple move he broke Jeff's arm and he screamed out in pain. Puppeteer smiled, "maybe one more, for my bird of course" he grabbed Jeff's leg and before he could brake it I stopped him.

"Puppeteer, stop. Slender might get mad.... " I told him. Puppeteer looked down at Jeff and frowned letting him go.

"Consider yourself lucky" Puppeteer smirked as he walked away. "Let's scatter before we get caught...." he whispered as he wrapped his arm around mine and dragged me out the mansion.

"Um....Puppeteer..." "hmm~" "where are we going?" I questioned as we walked through the forest. "Oh, we're going to a party" my eyes widen "p-party?" "yep" Puppeteer looked at me and smiled. Once he looked down and realized that our arms were still tangled together he let go. I'm not too sure if he was blushing of embarrassment or not cause he seemed to drift away from me.

"Something wrong?" I asked looking at him. "Hm? Oh uh.....it's nothing...." Puppeteer scratched the back of his neck looking nervous. He was always such a bad liar.

=Puppeteer's Pov=

I knew that Helen wasn't going to believe me since I'm acting like a teenage boy ignoring the fact that he saw a girl's chest, so I quickly changed the subject. "Stop worrying about me...what about you? Are you ok?" I asked putting my focus on him.

I could tell that he wanted to ask more about me but he seemed to answer my question instead "I'm alright...." he said looking forward.

I tapped his spine and the back of his head as he winced "what was that for?!" he yelled looking at me as he gripped the spots that I touched. I just sighed "I should've broken both of his arms and legs...."

Helen looked at me with a look that I haven't seen before, it seemed like a mix of confusion and concern. Or it might've just been my imagination. "Anyways.....what made Jeff angry at you for?" I raised an eyebrow at him, "I just told him that he was lucky to still be alive" he said looking forward Adora again. I smirked telling myself that Helen is a badass for speaking his mind, even at crazy maniacs.