n i n e

🌿🌌🌿

The overbearing heat rayed upon his pale skin so helplessly. Beads of sweat licked down his forehead, slipping down his unshaven face, and dripping of his chin with the light wind that gave off a heavenly chill to his body, even though it was nothing but warmth. The sound of wind chimes gave a high tune, and his soft hum of an unimportant sone buzzed in his throat.

It's been a few days since Joshua deflowered his angel that was protected by these high walls. Peeling from top to bottom, but luckily being skinned and painted over by the tools in his hands. It was actually quite surprising, Tyler's hands have been hesitant upon his skin, fawn-like eyes irritant on the limbs of his body, and it irked Joshua. He so desperately wanted to ask the angel what was wrong, but always felt a choke in his throat whenever they met in a room in the house; mostly it was kitchen for Joshua's quick breaks.

The chocolate hue sighed, a heavy hand wiping the sweat off his brow, and a sniffle from his nose. He looked to the balcony above, open and curtains flowing from the window. Joshua was a curious boy, wanting to know what his angel was doing right now, if he was resting his pretty wide eyes, or if his cheeks were that beautiful ruby red as he let out those soft breaths from those plump lips.

Then, his mind went across the thought of him not coming into contact with the brunet today, and he felt deprived.

Slowly, he slid the brush inside the paint bucket, hand giving away the scraper, and with another sniffled, he wiped his hands together. Joshua found his steps to be heavy as they crunched along the dirt and leaves, creaking upon the wooden steps as he walked on them. The door, not much different from the surface underneath him, and the cooling of multiple fans hitting his pale skin as he met the interior of his angel's home.

He heard clattering from the kitchen, a small sigh, and a freezer being open. The hum vibrated his chest, and the sight made his knees week as he approached the entree way. His angel stood so heavenly in a yellow shirt that cut off just below his belly button, white panties high on his hip bones, and his glistening, tan skin in full view, vulnerable to the soft pads of his fingers. Those fawn-like eyes noticed his presence, a teasing smile upon those plump lips, and dimple prominent.

"Good mornin', big boy."

It was poison on those angelic features, and Joshua knew he couldn't trust it when Tyler used his tongue that way. It always led to something intimate, not that he minded, but all he worried about was Tyler's well-being.

"M-Mornin', angel." His cheeks heated up, curious as the boy pulled out a wrapped popsicle. It read in redden letters, huge for Joshua to see, that it was cherry. A scared kind for his angel to have with those cherry cheeks high, fluttering eyelashes, and those endearing fawn-like eyes.

"Want one?"

Tyler was being completely unfair. His tone so innocent, but his intentions sinful. He batted those pretty eyes, and took a delicate skip towards the older boy, one hand of his choice and another, if Joshua wanted to take it.

"No- I.." Joshua breathed. "I was just in here to get some water."

Maybe his angel knew he was lying, because the grin never left that beautiful face, and his dainty hand caressed the popsicle before plopping it back into the bin of others. Closing the metal that held necessities, he moved those thin pads to unravel his special prize. A beautiful cherry red filled his vision, and Joshua gulped as Tyler wrapped his plump lips around the iced flavor.