Finally

Meliodas POV:

I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for my plan. I went over it a few times in my head first, but now I think I am ready. I went down stairs and made Elizabeth a cup of green tea, snuck in the potion. Then walked away pretending nothing happened.
"Elizabeth! Can you come here?" I yelled up the stairs.
"Yeah, give me one second." She responded, she said walking down the stairs.
"Here I made you some tea." I said holding the cup out for her.
"Ok, Thank you for the tea" She responded, taking the tea out of my hands. Then she takes a sip of the tea.
"It was delightful, thank you Meliodas." She said gingerly wobbling up the stairs to finish her work.
I wonder how long it will take for the effect to show up. I wondered. I walked over to behind the bar counter and started wiping it off, so that we could open up soon.
I just realized, I don't know how long the effects will last.
I pour self a mug full of Vanya ale, and think as I drink. Once I finish my mug I walk up the stairs to check up on Elizabeth. I walk through the door of our room, and see her sleeping peacefully on our bed.
So as I try to snuggle into bed with her, little Hawk runs in a yells "Meliodas!!" You could practically see the steam coming off him. "Get away from her!! Don't you touch her you pervert!!" He screams.
"Sir... Meliodas..." Elizabeth mumbles.
Was she dreaming of me?
A huge grin appears on my face.
I pick up Elizabeth and start running away from Hawk with her, all the time Hawk yelling at me to put her down.
Then Elizabeth springs to life and nearly hits me in the face, but I caught her hand before she could hit me.
Then she looks position we are in and turns as red as a tomato. Then jumps out of my arms we are still in the boars hat, but we were now down stairs in to bar area.
With Elizabeth there blushing like crazy and us alone. My mind started to wonder..
What if the potion doesn't work or what if it never stops working?...
I got snapped back to life when Elizabeth snapped in front of my face.
"Are you ok sir Meliodas?" She asked with a clear look of worry on her face.
Then...
              *•.{___________}.•*
Sorry school is killings me. I am only a freshman so... got a long way to go. But still it's hard!! 😬