The Kids And My Family

Jimmy's POV:

"Jimmy what happened?"

"He was psychotic and in the outside he did not survive like dad always said the outside is dangerous".

"That did't answer my question."

"He was shot but we have to let that go."

"Ya he's in a better place"

I turned around and mumbled "ya hell"

Taylor walked in the kitchen and looked at Chloe and looked at me like he all ready knew he just gave me a nod I think that he understood and he knew what it was like.

Taylor went up to the kids and gave them hugs

"Hunter I have not seen you sense you were a baby"

"And you whats your name" he said to Chloe

"Chloe" she said shyly

"The rest of the family will be coming over tonight for diner"Taylor said

"well its almost four"

"Ya" Taylor agreed

"You girl's" better get to work

Taylor and i went outside and played basketball like we didn't evan notice Tommy wasn't their Hunter joined us he was actually really good Julie told me he played but I did not think he was this good.

Julies POV:

Chloe decided to stay inside and help us cook we made the meet carrots mashed potatoes gravy and cookies. Emmie made the meet and carrots I made the potatoes and gravy and Chloe made the cookies.

"This is great I've missed you Emmie and i'm so sorry about the last time I saw you Should not have told Jimmy I knew he would tell Taylor about you."

"Its fine its in the past"

"Thanks Emmie I did not think you would be this forgiving it was so wrong"

"Hey it's fine I would have done the same but well what really happened i've heard rumors but I want to know the truth"

"Well Tommy shot me in the leg, killed Carrie, stabbed jimmy, and kidnapped Hunter Chloe and I and then i ended up shooting Tommy in the head."

"Wow that's crazy I always did think Tommy was creepy the way he looked at me bothered me."

"Oh I never told you about the time he bit me ya Jimmy Got really mad and punched his nose and broke it."

"Ew I knew he was sick but I did not think he was that sick."

Chloe puled out her earbuds and asked

"Who is sick"

"No one don't worry about it"

"Is their anyone else that I can hang out with hear."

"Ya my three sons are in the back if you want to play with them"

"only sons no daughters?"

Emmie twisted one of her long blond curls and barley let out the word

"no"

"Emmie will Introduce you"

"Ok"

Author POV:

Hey guys hopped you liked this chapter I know they are not very long but I have also trying to post a chapter every day the only time I really get to post is during my study haul period. I promise the next chapter will be longer. remember to Vote leave a comment Thanks.