After All This Time

Hey everyone, sorry for the LOOOOONG wait! I know I've been terribly slow with writing this story, but I just haven't had any ideas. This chapter kinda jumps a lot in time, but it was the only way i could get it moving on. So I apologize if it sucks. I was just all out of ideas. This is mostly filler though.

DRACO’S POV

         “What the hell is wrong with you, you sick bastard!” I cornered Caleb in the Slytherin common room; every single student in there was looking at us. The young girls were gossiping in the opposite side of the round room, sneaking glances at Caleb and I. “Why the fuck did you do it, huh?”

         “Oh, come on. You’re not that daft! You know why I did it.” Caleb smirked, he was not sorry about it. He knew it was wrong, he knew Hermione and I were together and yet he still went for her.

         “You fucking punk!” I shouted as I punched him in the face, finally experiencing the pleasure of hitting someone you really despise, the pleasure Hermione had told me she’d experienced after punching me in our third year. I hardly ever punched anyone; I usually just used magic to justify my feelings towards people. But magic just wouldn’t do for this guy. He needed to be punched. Hard.

         “Whoa, Draco. What’s going on man?” Coinneach pulled me away from Caleb who just stared at me in surprise, rubbing his already red cheek.

         “This fucking bastard kissed Hermione!”

         “Jesus… Caleb haven’t you learned anything? Don’t fucking go after Draco’s girls, it never ends like you want it to…” Co grinned, but neither Caleb nor I thought it was funny. Co was right though, it wasn’t the first time Caleb had gone after one of my girls. But this was the first time it really pissed me off. He still ended up in the Hospital Wing after the other times; I had put a few hexes on him during the past years.

         “Calm the hell down guys! Draco, man, it was only a kiss. Did she tell you about it? She didn’t pull away, she didn’t tell me to stop, she didn’t,” I punched him again, even harder this time.

         “Don’t lie to me!”

         “I am not lying. Hermione enjoyed kissing me. She was out of breath when it ended. You know she told me you guys were having some problems.” I stepped back, stunned by what he had just said. Hermione confided in him? She told him about our relationship?

         “Oh, she didn’t tell you that did she? What did she tell you?” Caleb’s smirk annoyed the hell out of me. My fists clenched, my nails digging into my palms.

         “It doesn’t matter. What matters is that you kissed my girlfriend. No, wait, you kissed my fiancée. Did you know that? Hermione and I are engaged, furthermore she is pregnant. With. My. Child.” I hissed the last words. Caleb obviously didn’t know about the pregnancy, because immediately after I spoke he put his hands up in front of him in defence and backed up.

         “Oh, I’m sorry dude,” he said, and for a second I actually thought he meant it, “I’m sorry you can satisfy her. Obviously a child on the way and an engagement to you doesn’t mean much to her. Sucks to be you, man.” My fist met his nose before he even saw it coming. When I looked at my hand I saw traces of blood, and looking at his face I knew his nose was broken.

         “Don’t talk to her ever again! If you do, I'll break more than your nose.” I growled before walking out. The other students looked at me, some wanted to high-five me, and some just looked plain terrified. A few girls rushed to Caleb’s side, asking to walk him to the hospital wing. Why did they all like him so much? He was a jerk, a player. He was the devil on earth.