"Be quiet." Walter said while clenching his teeth and I felt something sharp poke me in the stomach. I looked down with wide eyes as I saw him holding a knife.

"Do something stupid and this thing will go right in your guts. Got it?" he threatened.

"Leave me alone,Walter." I ordered angrily but keeping my voice down.

"I can't,not when after what you saw in the bag."

"I told you I didn't see anything!"

He pressed the knife harder. "You're coming with me."

"Never in a million years you fucker."

"I wasn't asking now move." Walter pressed the blade on my body but kept it concealed enough so nobody sees it. I tried to stall down while walking but it didn't work. My mind began wondering what will happen when Angy comes back and didn't find me. What will happen to Adam? And Luca? I wanted to cry but I pushed aside the feeling and tried to think of a way to escape.

We walked to the parking lot where there wasn't a lot of people. Walter pushed me to the car.

"Get inside!" he ordered.

"I'm not going with you!" I yelled. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head downwards.

"Get inside you bitch!" Walter opened the car door and began forcing me in but I fought back.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed and elbowed him hard.

"Aggh!"

When he let me go and held his stomach I ran as quickly as possible back to the fair until I was stopped by two hands.

"Claire where were you?!" Luca asked me worried.

"I'll explain later! We have to go now! He's here!" I panicked.

"Who? Who's here?!"

"No time to explain! Now let's go!"

"Nobody's going anywhere." I froze once I heard Walter's voice behind me. I turned around slowly and saw him pointing a gun towards us.

"Walter?" Luca asked.

"Luca? What are you doing here?!"

"You know him?!" I turned around disbelieved.

"Yeah." Luca answered.

"You traitor," Walter interrupted still pointing the gun. "You ran away from the gang like a fucking coward."

"I wasn't a coward for choosing to live a decent life away from all the shit that was going back there."

"And then what call the cops on us?"

"I never called the cops."

"And you're lying too. Whatever Freddie will know what to do with you. Come on move."

"We're not going anywhere!" Luca pushed me backwards so he was standing infront of Walter.

"That's not your choice."

"Claire get out of here." Luca ordered.

"She stays here."

"Claire. Go. Now."

"I'm not leaving without you."

"I said go!"

"If she moves one inch I'll make sure to put a bullet inside her head." Walter said. I didn't recognize him because of how violent he was. I remember that he used to get angry quickly but he never acted this way before.

"Leave us alone Walter and go back to the hell-hole you came from."

"Don't you dare order me!"

I saw as Luca's fist balled and were ready to hit the asshole that was infront of us.

"I'm going to say this one more time,leave us alone."

Walter raised his hand that held the gun to hit with it Luca while Luca was ready to block him but then Walter stopped and collapsed on the floor. As he fell Dylan appeared to be standing behind him holding a piece of wood in his hand. He knelt down and checked his pulse to see if he was still alive. Angy quickly ran towards me and hugged me.

"Claire are you okay?!" she asked.

"Yeah." I relaxed at her touch.

"Let's go before he wakes up." Dylan said quietly. I can't believe how calm he can be right now.

"Where's Adam?!" I asked quickly.

"He's in the car." Angy asked.

We all headed back to the car leaving Walter laying unconcious on the ground.

"Mommy!" Adam said and quickly hugged me.

"Hey sweetheart." I kissed and hugged him. Luca sat beside me in the backseat while Dylan and Angy sat infront.

"Where did you go?" he asked with tears in his eyes.

"I just wondered around a little bit." I smiled.

Adam rested his little head on my side and soon fell asleep. I stroked his hair with my still shaking hand.

"Are you okay?" Luca whispered. I nodded my head and hugged me.

***

Angela's POV:

We arrived back at the hotel,Dylan carried the sleeping child to Claire's room while Luca held his girlfriend. The mother tucked her son in bed for his nap and then we all sat a little far from him.

"How do you know Walter?" Claire asked Luca.

"He joined the gang seven years ago after Dylan's fake death. He was a complete suck-up and would do anything to please Freddie."

My memory quickly traveled back to the time when I saw Walter and Freddie in the resturant.

"Walter's my ex-boyfriend." Claire stated and Luca quickly tensed up.

"He's going to tell Freddie about you when he wakes up." Dylan said.

"Do you think they'll come after Luca?" I asked Dylan.

"I think so."

Silence fell upon us. I swallowed hard as I thought about how they will find out about Dylan once they come for Luca. I can't bear being apart from him I also thought about what was going to happen to Claire is she was seperated from Luca. We won't allow this to happen,I won't allow this to happen. I guess we'll have to deal with the gang again.