Chapter One~

-Jeff

Go. To. Sleep. that's all I can hear, ringing through my head. I'm getting a blood lust and it's almost night, Perfect.

I get off my bed and walk out of my room and to the kitchen to see Slender making dinner. I am a little dizzy and have a terrible headache because of the ringing in my head. Then I black out.

-Slender

Jeff looked like he got really dizzy and passed out on the floor. What's wrong with him? I quickly pick up Jeff and carry him to his room, putting him on his bed. I put my tentacle on his forehead. No fever? What the hell is wrong with him? Hours later I see him finally start to wake up.

-Jeff

I start to wake up as my vision goes from a blur to clear. Slender is hovering over me and I still have a terrible headache.

"What the hell happened?" I can hear static go all through his voice as confusion radiates off of him.

"I don't know.." I pause as I look around. "I heard ringing in my head and I had a headache, and as soon as I stood up I started to get dizzy but I still tried to walk to the kitchen" I say, still pretty out of it.

"I think your just broken Jeff" I hear him laugh a little bit as he is giving me medicine that clears my headache but I still have the ringing in my head.

"Haha so funny" I laugh as I turn away from him and sink my head in my pillow. I can hear him teleport out of the room.

I guess no killing tonight. I get a constant rage about that as my urge to kill gets stronger. I start to bite my pillow, only making it worse. I'm biting on the pillow so hard I feel like my teeth are about to brake. I don't stop, I can't.

Eventually I can't help it. I burst out of bed and unlock my window. I jump

out my window while closing it behind me. I land on my feet as I fall to the ground. I instantly burst into a sprint as I head for the forest. I get faster and fast as the thoughts of blood being spilled fill my head, I can barely feel my feet hit the floor.

-Emily

"I just need to go for a walk" I say to my mother as I walk out the door and leave. I sigh once I closed the door and started to walk down my street. I come upon the forest I always walk through and walk closer to it until I get to the trail. I take a big breath and walk down the trail. It always has scared me not knowing whats in there but I also love walking through the woods so I deal with it. It calms me so much.

As I am walking down the trail I decide to stop for a moment and admire the atmosphere. I love the woods so much. I see rustling in the bush and I jump back. I start to walk back words when I realize it has stopped. I sigh in relief that the animal or something is gone.

Out of nowhere a hand is put over my mouth and I try to scream but I can't. I try to fight back but whoever is holding me has a strong grip and is definitely not letting me go. I let my body limp when I realize it's no use using all of my energy when I might need it later. I hear light chuckles escape from the persons mouth. I freeze as the laughs send shivers down my spine.

Is this.... My end?...