78

SCREAMS I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR AUCH A LONG TIME I HAD SO MUCH DRAMA TO FIX

Btw my ugly ass moved on from Quenn weeks ago bc I don't want to be hurt anumore
____________

[unedited]

Seokjin and I explained everything. Taehyung sighed, a little upset. I bit my lip and looked down, a little ashamed.

"So you guys didn't want to lose against the dare and deceived us?"

"Sorry Tae.."

Seokjin frowned as he looked at the two of us, seeing the gloomy atmosphere.

Taehyung sighed and rubbed his neck, "Well whatever- it's okay. You guys are going to end up together anyways, since you like him and all,"

I look at Taehyung, surprised. I didn't except this kind of treatment from him,

"Aren't you mad at me?"

Taehyung shook his head, "I'll admit that I'm a little mad because you didn't tell me aka your bestfriend but it's alright, I understand."

"I thought for sure you'd get really mad at me.."

"Yahh Jimin, I'm not that mean!", Taehyung laughs.

Relief washed over me at Taehyung's words.

"Besides- I'm so proud of you Jimin~ You finally found someone who you love~", Taehyung smiles at me- I smiled back in return, "Thanks a lot Taetae"

"Speaking of which... I actually have a little.. well, crush problem," Taehyung looks down and plays with his fingers as his a shade of red faintly covers his cheeks.

Seokjin smiles fondly at us, "Aish- I knew this would happen, my little 95z babies are all grown up~"

"Seokjin-hyung, oh my god," I laugh.

"Anyways- That's Jeonggukie isn't it?", Seokjin smirks at the flustered boy. My eyes widened in surprise- Taehyung likes Jeongguk?

"You like Gukkie? Wah~", I say in amazement- not gonna lie, the two would look good together.

Taehyung's face flushed red as he looked down, "Yes.. I like Jeongguk,"

"Since when?", Seokjin and I ask curiously.

"S.. since that day when we were dared to kiss eachother- which turned into a makeout session.. remember?", Taehyung looked down, feeling even more embarrassed.

Jeongguk is Taehyung's first crush. I think that he should also be his last love.

"B-but that's not the only thing i'm going to say... actually, well.. um, i..", Taehyung looks at Seokjin and I shyly, "I'm going to confess to him on my birthday."

--

Now that I knew about Taehyung's feelings yesterday, it's time to ask Jeongguk today- I need answers.

"Jeongguk-ah!", I run to him happily.

Taehyung's going to confess to him, i'm so excited with the results,

I hope Taehyung's feelings reach Jeongguk.

Jeongguk looks at me, "Yes?"

I nudged him, "Yah, what do you think of Taehyung?"

Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows at me,"What is this.. all of a sudden-"

"Just answer my question~ What do you think of him?"

Jeongguk sighs, "He's energetic, kind, a social butterfly, handsome, really dumb sometimes-"

"No no no, I mean romantically," I shake my head. Jeongguk looks at me, very confused.

"Uh what..?"

"You heard me, do I need to spell it out for you- Ro man ti ca lly! What do you think of him romantically?"

"But we're just frie-", I gave him a stern look and he sighs deeply.

"Handsome, cute, precious, wonderful personality, really cute, adorable, perfect, beautiful, a little flower, cute, ethereal, art-"

"You said cute three times," I smiled at Jeongguk. I have a feeling that Jeongguk likes Taehyung as well.

"So?"

"Do you perhaps like Taehyung? More than a friend I mean,"

"Okay wow why are you asking me this?"

I pout, this boy just wouldn't quit, "Ahh just answer the question!"

Jeongguk just sighs deeply at me.

"Well..", Jeongguk looks away with an irritated expression on as his cheek flared, "..what if I do,"

"You do?", I was mentally screaming.

"Yeah, so what?", This boy is so cute when he's embarrassed oh my god

"That's so cute~ Fighting Gukkie!"

Jeongguk mumbles a 'thank you' as I fondly smiled at the shy boy.

"Anyways- is Yoongi home too?"

"No, he's at the studio with Hoseok-hyung. Namjoon-hyung brought me home and is probably flirting with Seokjin-hyung,"

"Ahh I see, alright. See you later then, Gukkie~"

"Okay,"

I then began to walk away from Jeongguk as I enter the bedroom to change my clothes.

I want to visit Yoongi.

«A/N»

Hi i need to rant

I've been crying so much these past few days

Fuck, I hate myself. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for being oblivious, I'm sorry for even existing.

I hate myself so much.

-nic