Moans & Groans

I can't think in this situation. I mean......fuck! How can I. His lips hovering over mines. Me moaning his name... 

"Xavier.....hmhh." Xavier currently have me in a dark classroom. Kissing the lust outta me. I attempted to pull off his shirt but FML. I was to short.

"Shirt. Off. Now." I said outta breath in a demanding way. Xavier hurriedly threw his shirt off. I rubbed my hand up his eight pack which I will be licking later.

I put my palm over his erected penis making him groan."Fuck. Iris I'm about to take you on this desk right fuckin now." I whispered low and seductively" I'm not disagreeing." He groaned and put me on his waist capturing  my lips.

Laying me on the desk. He took off his pants. I took off my shirt and shorts. He took off his boxers and pop goes the weasel. He's big and thick😱. " Holy shit! How do you expect to stick that big and thick thing in my tiny whittle hole! Are you serious?!?! You have to wait until it can fit."

" Iris your tiny whittle hole is suppose to be closed off. Seriously did you pay any attention in class??😷😷😷😂😂😂"

😵If it's suppose to be tiny then....never mind.😵

Xavier grabbed my chin, pecked my lips, and said" If you don't won't to.... We don't have to."

Oh fuck no. He ain't about to leave me wet. Fuck No."Come Here." He smiled lustfully and obeyed. He grabbed the tip of the thong and *rip*.

He kissed my lips as he slid his d*ck into me. He hissed and tears streamed down my cheeks."Stop..." He obeyed and I got used to the feeling for a min then told him to continue. He slid out and in.

With every thrust felt great. When he came out I felt every vain making it so much better. With the tip teasing my clitoris.

We moaned and groaned all night.