"Just leave already, would ya," my mom grumbles while sulking and frowning on the couch. I gotta say, my mom is pretty adorable. When she pouts like that she seems more like my lil sister than a mom.

I composed myself enough to get off the floor, kiss her cheek goodbye, and go. I hopped in my truck and turned on my iPod and to add irony the only shit that played when I hit shuffle were love songs that described exactly how I was feeling. Fuck my life.

The songs that played on my painful drive were fever by Adam Lambert, angel by Shaggy, I love you by jay park, trying not to love you by Nickelback, come wake me up by Rascall Flatts, and, the one that killed me, please don't take the girl by Tim Magraw. Son of a bitch! It don't matter who the fuck you are, that song can make any man cry. It could bring Dwayne Johnson to his knees.

I pulled up I front of Cody's house just as the song was ending.

The doctor says, "The baby's fine but you'll have to leave"

'Cause his mommas fading fast and Johnny hit his knees
And there he prayed

Take the very breath you gave me, take the heart from my chest

I'll gladly take her place if you'll let me

Make this my last request, take me out of this world

God please don't take the girl

I turn off the stereo and the car, get out the truck and wipe away my tears while walking to his front door.

I then knock out our special knock we always do. It's the beat from the song unconsolable by X ambassadors. Random ass song, I know.

Knock, knock knock, Knock. Knock knock knock knock, knock.

The door swings open before I can even register who it is.

"Ally!" I hear an all too familiar adorable voice scream.

"Sky bear!" I scream back with just as much excitement.

Skylar, aka sky bear, is Cody's 7 year old sister who loves me. that's good cuz I love her too. She's my lil woman.

I pick her up and toss her in the air a few time and then when I see Cody shaking his head with disappointment I throw her across the room into the near by couch and run to his room.

"So man how was your date with your oh so darling James? Did he maybe loose his voice in this event?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Probably but I think I fucked up."

"How?"

"We had the most spectacular night, then when I left the room in the morning he snuck out and left with some girl."

"Man, that sucks, fruit. What'd are you gonna do?"

"I'm going to get him alone today and tell him everything. I have to or I never will."

"I'm all for it. Whatever you need, man, it's yours."

"Thank. Your the best fruit I could ask for."

"Ahh thanks, fruit"

As you can tell, we call each other fruit a lot. It's our retarded best friend thing we got goin.

"Now, we got 30 mins before we head out. what'd wanna do?"

"I don't know bout chu, but imma go play with your sister. She is way, totally more fabulouser than you," I say in a stereotypic gay voice.

"What da fuq u talkin bout, hoe?" he mimics my same voice, "There ain't no bitch out there more fabulouser than me~!"

We burst out the room and down the hall to Skylar's. We throw open the door to find her coloring on her bed. I scope her up and throw her over my shoulder, like a garbage bag. Though, she is much lighter. She giggles and screams for me to put her down so I toss her to Cody and he runs down the stairs with her in his arms.

She hits him on the head but he doesn't budge when she giggles and crys when he begins giving her raspberries on her slim tummy. She is so cute. I can't wait to have a baby sister. My mother said she might want one but it isn't definite.

We spend twenty minutes doing nothing but messing with Skylar before we leave. When we are finally able to leave we both hop into my truck and head to hell with a cafeteria, high school. It'll take us about 15 mins to get to school from his house. Mostly cuz we take the long way.

"I'mma play something." he says holding up my iPod and I nod for him to go ahead. And like her read my fucking mind, he turns on the exact song I don't want to hear right now. Temporary bliss by the cab. It describes the night I had with James and the complete opposite relationship I want with him.

I angrily grab the iPod from his hand and instead play my favorite ego pumpin song.

Well you can tell everybody

Yeah you can tell everybody

Go ahead and tell everybody

I'm the man, I'm the man, I'm the man

Yes I am, yes I am, yes I am

I'm the man, I'm the man, I'm the man

We put the song on replay and listen to it 4 times until we finally arrive.

"Are you ready man?"

"Hell yeah"

We go our separate ways and I head to my history class. Of course getting stopped a few times along the way by crazy thirsty girls, but, duh, I turn them all down only looking for one partner.

I walk a few more halls and see him. There he is more beautiful then ever. Wearing a baseball white shirt with long black sleeves, reading pierce the veil, dark jeans that fit perfectly, and black, white, and turquoise Nikes. To top it all off, he's wearing his sexy metal ball stud snake bites. Mmm they turn me on.

This is it. I'm going to tell him straight out. Even if he rejects me, he has to know. He will finally know how I feel.

Well, here goes..... everything.