First meeting

eoul 2017

Sana POV

" Its her... she is here.... Momorin... look at her... she so cute..." I keep giggling, I really like her. she is my ultimate crush. She is teen model and queen of Taiwan. Chou tzuyu. I been like her since last year. When I still on japan. When I heard she will enroll in korea, I nagging my grandma to let me go to korea and studied here. And it success.

" no fence.. but... we in bush.. why we hide in bush???" momo, my old friend who attend in this school erlier then I am is pouting. She never plant people. But I am too.

" we need to see good spot of her... minatozaki tzuyu..." I said.

" who??? I never know you have other cousin in this place... and tzuyu is chinese name.... I ha...." But I cover her mouth.

" shh... shut up... and let me enjoy this moment..." I cover momo mouth and then back to saw tzuyu.

" what are you doing???" tzuyu now is squat infront of me.

" i... minatozakisanaisatyourserviceandiamyou....( minatozaki sana is at your service and I am you....)...." I keep murmering in front of tzuyu. seeing your goddess is squat infront of you, or when she notice you is beyond my wildest imagination.

" I so... wait... momo-chan???" she said. Even her vo... wait the minute.... Momo chan??? She know momo??

" hey... what are you doing??? You byuntae..." she push me and make me fall back and pull momo into her. " momo-chan...." She check on momo.

" I am... fine... thanks chewy... and sana..." momo breath heavily and ready to attack me with her hirai scolding of hers...

" you almost kill me. what you thinking?? " she pull my ear. " auuu... its hurt... stop it raccon...." I tried to hold her hand, before she make more damage to my ear.

" wh.... Momo... lets just go... she is weird..." tzuyu then drag momo with her.

" wai...." But men in black is stand in my way.

" who are you..." I said.

" tzuyu bodyguard... and you freak will not get her... she with miss momo-chan. She not like being interrupt.... Now go away..."they push me.

" arggghhhh why that stupid peach never tell me if she know tzuyu...." I ruffle my hair in stress mode.

" but again. I never tell her about my obsession with tzuyu...." I scoff. If I know momo is tzuyu friend, I will not ask her to come into bushes with me like this...

" sorry... can... etto.... Headmaster???" some girl with Japanese accent ask me,

" Japanese??? Sure..." I said

"you are Japanese too?? Thank god...."she jump in happiness. She jump like kansai people. She may from kansai like momo an me.

" so...." This time I tried to use kansai dialect. "you from kansai isn't it???"

She jus nod, "glad to know ... I am minatozaki sana..."

" myoui mina... are you related to minatozaki castle owner??? The one in Osaka???" dang, again. that stupid castle.

" that is my forefathers... don't talk to me about that... now... here we are... see you again mina chan..." I said

" wait... can you accompany me..." mina said.

" fine...." I said.

After I accompany mina to head master, mina is also in my class and we seat together. We talk many things. She is quite but nice. And she also come to this place to get her childhood crush.

" so..." we are in cafeteria , I gonna ask her who is her crush.

" oh... my... god... its her sana..." she point at tzuyu. damn , did she is competition???

" ONEE-SAMA...." She shout.

Why onee-sama????

But she didn't mean tzuyu, she jump and hug ....

MOMO????

I run to her and momo.

" mina??? What... sana.... wait..." but before momo and I can react, tzuyu push mina. " what are you doing?? She is mine..." tzuyu hug momo protectively.

" eh????" I said.

" she is my soulmate..." Tzuyu said.

" EHHH..." mina and I shock. My friend is competition???

" ....." momo just stay still.....

" we are..." momo said

" EHHHH...." Again that is mina and i, shouting.....