Chapter 5.

Selena's POV:

"You're late Mrs Gomez." Said Mr Anderson as soon as i walked onto the class.

"Oops?" I sarcastically said.

"Wow it's the first period since summer is over and you're already being a rebel. That must be a high score." He mocked.

"It is" I answered. I started to look here and there to see next to who i should sit. Miley was sitting next to Nick (Jonas). Ashley was sitting next to Joe (Jonas). Vanessa was sitting next to Zac (Effron). El was sitting next to Louis. Danielle next to Liam. Demi next to Niall. And Perrie next to Zayn.

Great, just great.

"As you see the seats are all taken. Except for the one next to Mr Styles" Mr Anderson said.

"Don't rush me!!" I pouted as he laughed. Mr Anderson was our maths teacher, he was incredibly hot, funny and cute. I always get A+ in maths, maybe because i always focus on him.

I sat on the seat next to Harry and took my books out.

"Hey" Harry said.

"Hey" I waved as i continued on looking at the board.

He didn't add anything but i could feel his eyes on me, i felt a little bit uncomfortable. The bell rang. I went to my next class which was English, he wasn't there. Then to my biology class and he was there. But he was sitting across the class. Next to Kendall Jenner. Ugh i hate that girl, she always tried to steal Austin from me, until he left me. He didn't die, he moved and we lost connection. I used to love him so much. My eyes were filled with tears. I blinked them away and decided to have fun. Vanessa was sitting next to me, Miley and Ashley behind me, Eleanor and Danielle in front of me. And for Demi and Perrie, they were sitting in front of El and Dani.

"Hey girls wanna have fun?" I asked them as they returned to face me.

"I'm listening." Miley said.

Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Harry were in the same class as ours as well. They were sitting across the room.

"How about we throw sticky papers at Kendall?" I suggested as they all agreed in an excited tone. We made tubes and started to rip small pieces of papers.

"I'll go first" Demi said throwing one that shot her right in the eye. We all looked away and tried to hold our laughs.

Harry's POV:

"HEY" Kendall yelled as i looked at her and saw her taking a small piece of paper out of her eye. I chuckled. I couldn't help it.

"What's wrong Kendall?" Mrs Stone asked as she turned towards 'The Jenner'

"Selena Marie Gomez threw a piece of paper right in my eye!" She exclaimed getting up from her seat.

"It wasn't me!!" Selena chuckled.

"Oh please it's always you Gomez!" Kendall exclaimed.

"You want a fight? You'll get one!" Selena spat. Oh so Selena is a bad girl ha?

"Bring it on!!" Kendall spat back.

"Ladies stop it! Selena, detention!!" Mrs Stone spoke.

"It was me" Demi confessed.

"No it was me" El stood up.

"No, me" Perrie, Dani, Vanessa, Miley and Ashley said.

"Okay the eight, DETENTION!" Mrs Stone literally spat.

The bell rang. I wasn't paying attention in class at all cause i was too busy looking at the perfect brunette across the class. Selena. My thoughts were cut by a Jenner.

"Hey babe, wanna fuck in the bathroom? I have a condom." She exclaimed happily.

As i was about to talk, Selena joined our conversation.

"Sorry to break the news for you bitchy, but he's taken" said the brunette. My eyes widened, she winked at me.

"By who? You?" Kendall marked and laughed hard.

"She's the best girl in the world, at least better than you" I smirked.

"Does she know how to fuck?" Kendall asked. This girl has some serious issues.

"I'll show you, and you tell me if i know." Selena drew and evil smile on her face, as i was about to ask her what that means, she came closer and crashed her lips onto mine. I felt happiness.

Selena's POV:

I crashed my lips onto Harry's, i didn't know what i did but i felt shivers and somehow i was happy. I think i might like Harry. I was just jealous of the idea that Kendall is flirting with Harry.

I deepened the kiss as Harry was asking access to enter inside my mouth, i gave him the ability and then someone suddenly cleared his throat. I opened my eye to see Harry's eyes softly widening. I pulled out, took a deep breath and looked back to find Ray.

"What's up?" I fearfully said.

"What's up? I forgot my backpack and returned to see you making out with Styles, gross" Ray shivered at his words.

"Well, whatever, just don't tell that to anyone okay?" I asked hopefully he'll keep it a secret.

"What do i get? It's a precious story in a title: I caught my sister making out with Harry Styles" He smirked.

"I won't tell dad that you took 50$ from him without his knowledge." I dared.

"How do you know about this?" He asked as i smirked.

"I know about everything" I handed him his backpack as he left.

"Soooo can you tell me what was that?" Harry smirked more than ever.

"Um Ray forgot his backpack and i gave it to him, gotta go bye" As i was about to get out of the class, Harry immediately jumped, locked the door and pushed me to the wall.

"Ow" I moaned.

"Tell me!" He leaned on me. "You got jealous didn't you?" He smirked.

"Nu-uh" I shrugged as he burried his face into my neck his curls tickling me.

"You want me!" I could feel his smirk. I stayed silent not wanting to admit the truth that i like him ad not wanting to lie.

"I want you too!" He added locking his eyes into mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's chapter 5!!!!! Hope you like it!! Told you I'll add more Harlena in this chap!!! Hope you guys will like it!! xoxo.