Chapter 1.

Selena's POV:

"Selena? What are you doing?" I heard a voice behind me and turned around to see dad. My mom was killed by a dragon that lives in the Edabor mountain. My dad was taking care of me all the time, so did my brothers and sisters. And i did the same with them.

My name's Selena Gomez. I'm 17 years old. I go to school. I'm one of the biggest rebels at school, and when the teachers blames me for throwing papers, gums, tomatoes and sometimes books at them, or do other bad things, i play it innocent. How funny that my dad believes it and blames the teachers. I'm smart. My notes are all high but I'm also a handful girl. My siblings are Dom which is a short for Dominic, Ray which is a short for Raymond, Mia and Miley.

Dom is a muscular boy. 20 years old. He has brown hair, green on blue eyes and he's tall. Well medium. He supports me all the time.

Ray is a thin yet strong boy, 17 years old. Blonde, blue eyes, medium. Ray is so hot like i know he's my brother but if he wasn't related to me, I'd date him. He defends me but not all the time. We're in the same class, and he's kind of a bad boy so i take responsibility for him.

Mia, tall, thin, beautiful girl. 20 years old. Black hair, black eyes. She kind of looks like a model. Mia is really nice, i feel free to talk to her whenever i want.

Miley!! 17 years old. Medium. Thin. Short blonde hair. Blue eyes. Miles and i are the two most rebels at school. She gets me so much that i tell her about everything. And I'm happy for that, to have someone from your age, same attitudes as you to talk to.

Miley loves to twerk. So do i.

She loves to stick her tongue out. So do i.

She wears like a slut. So do i.

Dom and Mia are false twins.

Miley, Ray and i are false twins too.

Oh and my dad is a wizard, but we're not cause my mom is a human. Woopie.

"Nothing dad" I smiled lightly trying to hide the bow behind my back.

"Is that a bow?" He asked getting closer to me and snatching it from me. "For God's sake Selena, what did i tell you? Didn't we talk about this?"

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as he was walking away then turned around and said.

"I don't want you to play with those again. If i ever see you working on these i will be disappointed and will forbid you to hang with your friends."

"Why are you forbidding me what's my right? I'm totally ready for this, dad i can kill that dragon!!" I raised my tone as his eyes widened at my reaction.

"Because Selena! Your mother thought she was ready too but was she? No, look what happened. She died! I don't want you to leave me, not now. Not in a billion years! Don't play with those again. End of discussion. And don't talk to me with that tone again, young lady" He teared up as i remained cold, not showing him mercy.

"Well, sorry" I whispered and walked out.

I mumbled a couple of words that you wouldn't want to know. Then, I saw my clumsy friends Vanessa and Ashley plus Miley walking toward me.

"Hey hey hey" Ash jumped in her place grinning. But as soon as they noticed my frowning 'face'. Nessa spoke.

"What's wrong? Is there a problem?" Before i got the chance to speak, Miley guessed.

"Did dad see you practicing on the bow, knives and sores?" And we have a winner. Congratulations, you win a free bucket of fish. Note the sarcasm. I nodded. "For God's sake Selena! How many times did dad, Dom, Ray, Mia and i told you not to touch them anymore? You're so fucking stubborn!" And it ended up with a judgement.

"Alright screw it! Why can't any of you understand that i want to follow my mother's footsteps? Why can't you accept this fact? Judging me, ordering me, nothing will stop me. Revenge is in my blood. So is war!"I spoke through gritted teeth, right now i could seriously punch someone in the face.

"Fear on you is in our blood!" She gritted her teeth back.

"I don't give a shit. Bye." I coughed and sneaked from the back of the house. Took the bow and placed it on my back. And took the sore that my mother used, it has a big value to me. It was original as well. Made by the elves. Which i never saw. I placed it in his place on my waist.

I ran away to the woods that my dad warned me everyday about. I used to remember him demanding more like ordering me not to enter. What was this thing that he used to be so afraid about? I remember him telling my brothers about these hurtful, cruel creatures living and wandering in them all the time. Now, we'll find out and maybe it would be the first thing for me to kill.

·¿·

I was walking in the woods by the time and discovering amazing places. Beautiful rivers. Big big big trees. Smelly roses. While i was dreaming about this amazing place and how i could stay in it for what seems like forever, my mind woke up to crashing noises. I turned around but nothing was there. I continued my way.  There was the noise again. What is that?

"Hello? Is anybody here?" I asked but no one answered. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around to meet a medium black haired boy with hazel eyes. I stepped back as much as i can but then my back was on a tree.

"We got ourselves a human!" He yelled as more sounds came up. His voice was.... well he seemed like he was being tortured. 4 other boys came up. I was shaking from fear.  Taking a look at the other boys, my eyes were stuck on the guy in front of me, it was pointy from the top. Wait a minute.... He's an elf!!! Great, just great.

Description of the elves:

There was that black haired boy with hazel eyes that first found me.

Then a brown haired boy with blue or green eyes, maybe both.

And a blond haired boy with blue eyes.

A dark brown haired boy with black eyes.

And finally a curly brown haired boy with emerald green eyes. And allow me to say that he was the hottest between them. Concentrate Selena! You're a warrior!!

They were all looking at me from head to toe as i was looking at there weapons which were, a bow for each with a sore in its place. Dammit, I'm toast.

"What are you doing here?"  The curly haired boy said.

"What's your name hottie?" The blond guy said who I'm guessing is Irish because of his Irish accent.

"None of your businesses" I spoke trying to walk away as the hazel eyes met mine.

"You're not going anywhere love, except with us. Come on." He said holding my wrist and causing me shivers down my body and forcing me to walk with them. They all started to walk except Mr curly.

"Go, I'll bring her" He said motioning the hazel hottie as he looked at me and winked me then started to jump on the rocks. It's an 'elf' thing.

"What? Aren't you going to hold my wrist like your friend?" I asked mocking them. The result? He chuckled.

"Ummm, no, no i won't." He answered smiling lightly at me. "My name's Harry by the way." He finally spoke after a while.

"Okayyy?" I answered more like questioned and gave him a look that said 'okay, what am i supposed to do?'.

He chuckled again. This time harder, oh, wow, he has dimples. He's hot.. No he's an elf and elves always find a way to pull you in,  they have this attracting thing or material in their blood. "What's yours?"

"Selena" I replied coolly. He nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tadaaaa here's chapter 1. What do you think will happen in chapter 2????? I'm writing it now!! Will Sel get away from Bad 1D????

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. LOVE YOU.♡♡♡