Gifted

Gifted Presents:

Fame Or Love🎙

"In life, we face many challenges, hardships, heartbreaks, including misfortunes. We face many obstacles while pursuing our dreams. With fame, and love comes sacrifices, and these sacrifices have to be made." "We tend to say we want something, but as soon as we find out the miles, or steps we have to take to become "successful," we tend to give up."

"To become successful, whether it be love, fame, or even wealth, we have to be willing to endure, and embrace our struggles because it's our "determination," that determines if we are willing to fight for what we want, and need."

"In the end, we ask ourselves which is better to have Fame Or Love?

Chapter 1:

Gifted:

See I never thought I would fall for him. I never thought I would lose my child. I never thought I would be on this hospital bed fighting for my life and I never thought I would have to choose between fame and love... This is my living testimony to Fame and love...

Let's go back to how it all started...

It was January of 2018. I remember the day vividly.

"It's times like this I would lay awake in the dark, and my deepest thoughts would tend to escape."

"See I'm a person who has experienced many hardships."

"I Gifted, am a person who has been through so much, that I could write a novel."

"All my life, I had to fight for what I wanted, and needed."

"I never had any hand me downs despite my struggles or circumstances."

"Even though I was raised in the ghetto, I never allowed the "ghetto" to validate who, and what I stood for as a person."

"Despite what I have endured, or have been through, I chose to be a "survivor," and not a "victim."

"I am Gifted, and one day the world was going to know who I was."

"I was determined, to make my dreams come true, no matter how many "obstacles," or "challenges," laid in the way."

"Even though I was a 30-year-old single mother, currently pregnant with my "unborn child," I still had a "vision," and a "dream." "I was determined to make my dreams come true."

"I currently lived in Philadelphia, PA what most perceive, to be the "ghetto," but don't get it twisted, I didn't plan on living here forever because I had a baby on the way, and I wanted him, or her to grow up in a better "environment."

"Until that happens, I was working 2 jobs to make ends meet that includes going to school to pursue my "dreams."

"I loved to sing and write my songs including poetry.

"Even to this day, it's still my passion and my drive."

I was born, and raised in Philly all my life that includes my parents."

"West Philadelphia, to be exact."

"My parents died in a bad car accident, so I was taking care of myself ever since they left me like I said I'm a "survivor", not a "victim."

" My parents died when I was in my early 20s." "They were coming to visit me at the apartment I currently live at now when they died which makes the "tragedy," even worse."