06.

Janaria Skyler Davis

"Janaria get up for school !"

I rolled my eyes and turned on my side. I checked my phone seeing the time was only 6:30. I set my phone down and stretched my arms.

"I'm leaving out for work, so make sure you get up and catch that bus." She peeked her head in my doorway

"Alright." I mumbled

"Nari, don't miss that bus."

"I won't." I yawned

She closed my room door and I heard the front door close shortly after. I grabbed my phone and set an alarm to wake me up in five more minutes.

30 minutes later

I jumped up hearing my phone going off. I looked at the time seeing it was now 7:00. My stupid ass didn't wake up for my alarm and I missed my bus. Great.

I took a shower and did all of my hygiene before getting dressed in the uniform, which was a white shirt and some khakis. I put on my Jordan 12 Taxis and left my hair out to air dry since I washed it.

I grabbed my phone and called Hannah on FaceTime.

"Bitch where the hell you at ?" She answered

"Well damn, no good morning or nothing." I scrunched up my face

"Good morning bitch, now where the hell you at ?"

"I slept pass my alarm man, where you at ?"

"I'm already at the school bird brain." She rolled her eyes

"How I'm gon' get there ? My mama finna cut my ass for missing the first day." I sighed

"See if Ben left yet, his stupid ass be late every damn day."

"Alright, I'll call you back."

"You need to stop lying because you never call people back."

"Whatever, I be forgetting too."

I hung up and called Ben. He answered on the third ring and yawned in the phone.

"Hell you want lil girl ?" He mugged me through the camera

"For you to brush your teeth cause I can smell that stink ass breath through the phone." I rolled my eyes "Did you wash your face ? You got boogers in your eyes."

"Who the hell are you ? My mother ?"

"Nah, I need a ride to school though and I see you ain't leave yet so come get me."

"My homeboy finna take me so be outside in five minutes."

"Okay and go wash your face."

"Shut up." He mugged me before hanging up

"Rude ass little boy." I mumbled

I looked at myself one more time in the mirror before gargling some mouthwash in my mouth. I hate people who don't brush their teeth in the morning or underarms be all stink.