Chapter Two: Pain

Stiles fell to the floor in anger clutching his neck.
Rising up he grabbed one of the demons by the collar and throwing him against the cell door.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" He shouted in anger. The demon just smirked and with a flick of his wrist Stiles flew across the cage slamming into the opposite wall. He fell to the ground pain flooding through his body.

"Kid, you aren't going to kill anyone," the demon replied smiling,"Well anyone you want to kill at least."

The other demon laughed and picked Stiles up and holding him up against the wall.
"You got to be nicer to Stiles, he's sensitive,"The other demon said her nails digging into Stiles shoulders.

"You remember me sweetie?"

Stiles looked up and he glared at the female demon disgust filling his whole body turning into un controllable anger.
"Sarah," he spat.

Stiles head butted the demon knocking her away from him. He stepped forward and as if it were instinct thrust his arm out. The two demons flew into the back of the cage unable to move.

Power flooded through Stiles bones, he assumed the vast amounts of demon blood that had been injected into him over the past few weeks. A small smile began to play on his face.

  "So? Who wants to die first?" He asked. Before Stiles could kill the demons a hand grabbed his shoulder instantly a loud snap sounded through out the room.

He screamed in pain as he fell to his knees

He screamed in pain as he fell to his knees. "That didn't sound good," Lucifer noted smiling down at the boy before tossing him to the ground.

Hands wrapped around Stiles as he was thrown onto the bed his arms and legs being tied town. He thrashed around trying to escape. But his head was slammed down and tied down as well.

"No, no,no, NO!" Lucifer said his head right in Stiles limited vision.
"You don't get to kill anyone, not yet. Sure you'll get to consume a demon at a point but you aren't ready for that! What you need to do is escape from this cage."
Stiles glared at the devil trying to use all of his strength to break free of his restraints.

"I'll be back in a little bit to check on your progress, Sarah darling make sure he gets his meals." Then he was gone leaving Stiles to stare at the ceiling fan that was slowly spinning above him.

He didn't move a muscle for awhile as a lone tear fell down his face.
"Every evil thought Stiles," a voice whispered in the back of his head," EVERY SINGLE ONE!"

>>>
Deans fist hit Crowley for he hundredth time as Sam watched from the doorframe. He knew his brother was trying to channel his emotions. And well this seemed to be the most rational way considering everyone wanted to kill Crowley at the moment.

"YOU BECAME LUCIFERS BITCH! YOU SLIMY PEICE OF SHIT!" Dean roared reaching over grabbing a metal baseball bat

He stared at it slightly remembering it being one of Stiles few possessions he had when they first brought him to the bunker. Deans face softened for a moment but the fell back to a glare as he walked behind Crowley and slammed the bat down on the demons head.

"You're going to have to do a lot better then that to make me talk," Crowley said spitting out blood.

"I don't want to hear you talk," Dean growled setting the bat down and grabbing Ruby's knife," I want to hear you scream and beg for mercy."

Then in one swift movement he slammed the blade down on Crowley's thigh. He screamed in pain which was cut short by Dean shoving a water bottle of holy water down his throat.

"I'll never talk," Crowley said his voice was dry and hoarse.
"What you don't get Crowley is that you're dead either way! You've switched sides to many times! And this time we don't have a common enemy! I can't believe you actually started working for that snake!" Same exclaimed.
Crowley didn't answer but looked down at his hands.

"Maybe start by telling us what Lucifers end game is?" Dean offered.
"His end game is a dictatorship," Castiel said catching the two brothers off guard.
"What do you mean?" Sam asked the angel.

Cas walked into the room angel blade in hand.
"Lucifer wants to run heaven while God is MIA with his sister, with that he'll put Crowley in charge of Hell," he explained.
"Cas how do you know this?" Sam asked curiously.

"Because he sent out a message to all angels, offering a peace until God returns, but he left out the part where he plans on turning Stiles into the dark angel," Cas informed the brothers.

"And why would they listen to Lucifer?" Dean asked. Cas sighed and looked at Crowley hatred upon his face.
"That's why he is turning Stiles into the most damned creation in existence, for leverage."

Dean looked at Crowley once more before leaving the room. Cas and Sam followed him closing the cabinets behind them. Everything was silent for a moment until Dean shakily spoke.

"We have to find him."

"Dean he's gone," Sam tried to tell his brother. He shook his head refusing to accept it.
"Winchesters never stay dead, especially when angels are involved," Dean argued.

"Cas?" Sam asked.
Castiel was silent for a moment choosing his words carefully.
"He's alive..... but the next time we see Stiles, I have a feeling that it's not going to be him."

"He won't give in," Dean exclaimed.
"Dean it's Lucifer! He always finds away to get what he wants! What we need to be focusing on is not trying to find Stiles! It's how to stop a Dark Angel! And how to change him back into Stiles! If Lucifer is going to use him to enforce his new "peaceful" Heaven and earth he's going to show up eventually!" Sam exclaimed.

Dean stood motionless for a second before turning towards the hallway leading out of the room. His eyes met with Allison's who was standing at the frame.
"And what if we can't save him," Dean.
Sam swallowed hard a chill settling over his body, "'If it comes to it, we will do what we always do."

"I'm not killing my own son," Dean said a tear falling down his cheek.

"You won't have to Dean. Because we are going to save him," Castiel assured the brothers.