Chapter 25: History

Mulai dari awal

"Huh?" we all say.

"Welcome to the future!" The bat says. 'Did he just say future. Oh boy' We take a look around and we are shocked to see our old dino gems here. "Now you will help me destroy the planet!"

I throw a heavy looking object their way and they jump away from us to avoid it. We all grab our dino gems and take off before anything else can happen.

"Let's get out of here!" I tell the others.

We run outside but there are these weird things following us and we cannot loose them.

"Come on!" I say as we try to get away from them.

"This way!" Conner says but he leads us to a dead end.

We turn back to see the weird robots right behind us and we don't know what to do except fight.

"Any thought on what these things are?" Conner asks us all. My first thought is that they are not styxoids but I cant tell them that.

"They're not Tyrannodrones!" Kira says.

"But they're definitely up there in the creepy department!" Leanne says.

"Any ideas on how to get out of this?" Conner asks.

"I have one but I wouldn't know where to take us!" I say referring to my transportation method.

"And I'm still trying to figure out how we got in!" Ethan says.

We drop into fighting stances and begin to fight as the weird creatures come at us. I throw one away from me and kick another. I jump and kick one so it goes flying into the wall. I have to duck under another's punch and then I see a bunch of them running at me.

they disappear in a wave of my hand. "Well at least my magic still works!"

I look around and I am relieved to find that no one seen my use of magic. We all regroup as they are finished.

I walk up to the others and Ethan picks up a piece of one.

"It's a robot!" He says. "Check out the crazy circuitry. Way advanced!"

We are suddenly blasted as the bat like monster approached us.

All five of us groan and the monster laughs.

"Fools!" It said. "Do you think you could get away from me that easily?!"

"We've run away from a lot worse than you buddy!" We all stare at him and he realises what he just said. "That didn't come out right at all!"

"Who are you?" Leanne asked worriedly.

"What do you want from us?" Kira asks.

"Your power is legendary throughout the galaxy! Especially the mystic one!" I frown and the others look confused. "Fight beside me and we'll bring down this wretched planet!"

"Maybe you're suffering from a lack of oxygen from being in that punch ball too long!" I insulted.

"But in case you haven't noticed, were the good guys!" Conner continued.

"Too good for you!" Leanne stated.

"And we're not exactly about destroying our own planet!" Kira confirmed.

We all watched and prepared for another fight as the bat began to walk towards us.

"Oh I think you'll come around to my way of thinking!" It stated and I was about to reach for my wand. "With a little persuasion!"

All of a sudden we all look around at the sound of a police siren. A police vehicle approaches and out pops seven people all in grey uniform with different coloured accents. They fight the minion robots and then they face the bat.