Chapter 23: Thunderstruck part 1

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yeah and then he ignored me after," I told her.

*Back to action*

We have been informed that Zeltrax is back and we have to all meet up to fight him again. All of us arrive to where he is standing.

"Where's the woman Zeltrax?" Tommy demanded to know.

"Safe and sound rangers," Zeltrax tells us. "Come check if you'd like!"

He runs at us and we run to meet him. He kicks Conner away and knocks Kira out of the way dad gets in a few kicks and punches before Zeltrax gets a grip on his arm. Trent grabs him around the waist and I grab his arms but he trips my dad up and he falls to the ground. He throws Trent away but I manage to hold my own for a few more minutes. I Kick out at him but he blocks it. He finally throws me off and I go spinning away from him landing on my feet just. Ethan moves forward and begins to fight Zeltrax.

When he flips Ethan to the ground we all jump into action again. He pushes Conner away and me and Leanne and Kira jump in to fight him. It does us no good and all three of us end up getting shoved or thrown away from him. Tommy then does the same thing to my dad.

We regroup around Conner after he goes rolling across the ground.

"You're time is up rangers!" Zeltrax informs us.

"Guys you know what time it is?" dad says and we all nod.

We all nod.

"READY?!" I ask.

"READY!" Everyone replies.

Our morphers appear on our wrists.

"DINO THUNDER POWER UP! HA!"

We all morph.

I pull out my Thundermax sabre and so do the others. We all run forward to fight Zeltrax. Me and dad both end up together on the floor and we suddenly hear a voice.

"Help somebody help me!" We hear a woman's voice say.

"You guys deal with Zeltrax!" I tell the others. "I'll help her!"

Dad didn't listen and came with me which annoyed me to no end. We ran through the warehouse and we began to call out.

"Hello?" dad called.

"Where are you?" I shouted.

"Help!" The woman called and we ran towards where we heard he voice coming from.

We found her and to say I was shocked was an understatement when I found out that it was Elsa who was the hostage. I turned to dad but he didn't turn his head. He just gasped.

"Is that?" I asked.

"Yeah!" he said bluntly. "Go help the others I will stay with her!"

"No it will be easier-" I began to say but he cut me off.

"GO!" He snapped.

I flamed to where my friends were struggling to fight Zeltrax.

Zeltrax hit Leanne and Kira with lasers and I jump into action. I run forward to help them.

"Are you up to the new and improved Zeltrax?" He challenges me.

"You've seen one Zeltrax," I say as the others all gather around me. "You've seen them all!"

I pull out my shield.

"TRIASSIC ARMOUR ACTIVATE!" I call upon my powerful armour. "POWER OF FIRE! TRIASSIC WARRIOR! BATALYZER!"

I power up the cannons. "BATTLE BLAST!"

I fire my cannons at Zeltrax. It hits and he is destroyed. I land on the ground and power down to Triassic Warrior.