Chapter 21: House of cards

Start from the beginning

"OK EWW," I say to her feeling repulsed at the thought. "Besides dream on, my dad wouldn't go near you!"

She jumps on to the desk and I duck under her foot as it swings at me. She jumps off and I aim a kick to her side which she dodges. She blocks all of the punches I throw her way and then we go to smash hands and her evil powers clash against my good and the force of the power sends me backwards. I land on my back feeling a little dizzy. She transforms back into Randall and leaves. I lean up and press the buttons on my morpher to contact Ethan who was the only one I knew that was close enough.

"Ethan get my dad and the others," I groan from the pain. "I just found out something about Principal Randall you're not going to believe."

I chase her outside.

"You're not going anywhere!" I tell her.

She huffs and then screams as she comes running at me again. We both aim a kick but miss and I duck under a punch from her. I then aim my own punch which she blocks and I dodge out of the way as she goes to kick me again. We continue to block each other and then I push her away from me. She comes at me again and as I continue to try and dodge her I fall backwards and land on one of the school benches. I grunt from the way my back hit it. As she comes at me again I hear the school bell ring. I was on my free period where as the others except for Ethan weren't. She grabs my ankle as I go to kick her and she manages to flip both the bench and me. I hear fellow students coming out behind me and I know this isn't going to look good.

I roll across the ground as Elsa goes to kick me. I then quickly get back to my feet and turn to face her. Out of the corner of my eye I see my dad and all the other rangers except for Ethan come out and their draws drop as they see me fighting the headmistress of our school. Dad looks like he wants to do something.

As I fight I can just hear there conversation with my ninja senses.

"OK," Kira says shocked. "Do you think Courtney's going just a little over the top to help get Ethan's card back. I mean I thought you were going to do that Dr. O?"

I don't hear my dad answer so I guess he is just too shocked.

"Well maybe she knows something we don't," Trent suggested.

"Like what?" Conner questions.

"It better be a good reason for her to do this at school," My dad says sounding a little angry.

I continue to fight as I hear Ethan arrive and explain things.

Randall does a flip in the air and again she glows and when she lands she is back as Elsa. All of the students except for my team run in shock and fear. My team and dad just look shocked.

Elsa turns to face me again.

"You fight well for a science teachers daughter and a student," Elsa tells me.

"Yeah well your not bad," I retort. "For an older woman and a Principal!"

"Former Principal," she says to me. "Tell the school board I resign."

She then raises her hand and disappears through an invisiportal.

I am walking with my friends and they are all still shocked.

"I cant believe we didn't work it out!" Conner said. "They look exactly the same except one wears glasses!"

"Hey, Clark Kent and superman look the same," Ethan says. "But nobody ever puts that together."

Me and Leanne share a look.

"Good point," Conner agrees with him.

"I just can't believe she got the ruby dragon card," Ethan sighed loudly.