Chapter 15: Triassic triumph

Start from the beginning

"Yeah on our way," I told him and me and Trent went outside to a corner.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"Ready!" He answered.

"DINO THUNDER! POWER UP! HA!"

"WHITE RANGER! DINO POWER!"

We morphed and took off on our ATV's to help our friends.

*Back to action*

We arrive and begin to fight at the enemy. I was shocked to see a monster and what looked like a clone of Trent. I wondered what is that thing.

"Not on our watch!" Me and Trent said as we continued to fire at the monster.

The monster and the clone dodge out of the way of the blasts and me and Trent stop next to our friends and get off.

"Hey guys!" I said to them.

"Thought we'd join the fun!" Trent added.

"Huh?" Leanne said in confusion.

"Who's who?" Ethan questioned.

"Guys it's me!" Trent told them.

"It is!" I told them as we faced the villains.

"Enjoy your reunion while you can," The clone said. "Nothing you do can stop us now!"

All three of them disappear.

"Okay," I say to everyone. "Power down guys!"

Me and Trent turned to talk to the rest of the team.

"You guys ok?" Trent asked as they approached us.

"Great," Conner snapped at him.

"You got a twin brother you never told us about?" Leanne accused.

Trent looked crestfallen. This was not helping the trust issues between him and the rest of the team.

We returned to the dino lab to meet up with my dad.

"Okay, so we barely get one white ranger under control," Kira says as I heal her injuries. "Then another one shows up!"

I finish healing her and she stands up to be replaced by Leanne. Over the last few days I have practised and found that I can heal myself and others. I only use it for emergency's and ranger injuries.

"Trent," I said as I started to heal Leanne who relaxed as the pain left her body. "Do you have any idea who it could be?"

"Thanks," Leanne said a few minutes later when I was done.

I smiled and then turned to Trent hoping that he knew.

"I have no clue," Trent said to me.

Dad turned around in his seat at the computers and both Conner and Ethan who had already been healed stood either side of him looking a little upset at Trent.

"My sensors show some kind of cloned energy," dad said.

"Yeah that's what I thought!" I said nodding in agreement.

"To be honest," dad continued speaking to all of us. "It's probably not even a living being at all."

"Yeah he may not be alive," Conner said with anger in his voice. "But his kick sure felt real!"

I didn't like his tone of voice but I kept quite for now.

"I never said he wasn't real," dad pointed out. "He's a threat all right."

"Well now that that's settled," Ethan said. "Whats with that Terrorsaurus? Man he was raggedy!"

"He's giving off some of the same readings as the other white ranger," dad explained. "It's almost like they were one and the same."