Chapter 10: White thunder part 3

Beginne am Anfang

''I say we go at him full on,'' Ethan suggests.

''I agree with Ethan!'' I told my team.

''TRICERA FIST!'' Ethan called.

''PHOENIX SPEAR!'' I call.

We both struck the white ranger megazord at the same time which sent sparks flying.

The para zord then disengaged and they used the Tyranno drill.

''DINO STEGO-ZORD STINGER INTERCEPT!'' I heard the white ranger yell and I turned to the others.

''GUYS WATCH OUT!'' I yelled out to them but it was too late for me to do anything.

The weapon went straight through the thundersaurus megazord causing the other four rangers to cry out as their zords began to spark inside and out.

''OH NO!'' I yelled and so did dad from the ground.

The megazord glowed and split apart sending the rangers to the ground.

I watched as all four of their zords hit the ground and then the white ranger turned to me.

''YOUR TURN!'' He yelled.

''BRING IT!'' I bellowed back and he tried to strike me. ''SNOW SHIELD!'' I yelled and he went backwards as my shield hit his weapon.

I look over to the other zords and see that they are seriously injured.

''ANKYLO DRILL!'' I called and I hit him and sent him to the ground.

''You'll pay for that!'' He snapped as he got his megazord back to his feet.

''Now I'll take the rest of their zords!'' The white ranger said as he turned to the four zords that were on the ground.

''Not gonna happen!'' I tell him and I raise my morpher.

I concentrate as I hear the others question Dr O on what I am up to.

The stego Zords eyes suddenly glowed blue and electricity crackled around the dino stego-zord and it split. I managed to convince the stego-zord to return to my side.

''You'll pay for that!'' The white ranger told me as the stego-zord stood at my side.

''I've told you once and I will tell you again! You can't beat me white ranger!'' I yell at him.

The drago zord flew off and I sent all three zords away as I returned to the ground.

''Way to go Courtney!'' Conner said.

''Yeah that was awesome,'' Leanne told me.

''Thanks,'' I told them. ''But i doubt it will last. The white rangers power over the stego-zord is too strong.''

*Back to action*

We returned to the dino lab.

''Well that was like the worst day ever,'' Conner pointed out.

''Brutal,'' Ethan said nodding.

''Very bad,'' Leanne inputted.

''Just to point out,'' I said turning to my team. ''There will be a lot of days where you feel like this.''

''Courtney's right,'' my dad said.

''Uh whatever happened to 'the glass is half full'?'' Kira asked.

''Sometimes it's not,'' my dad told her. ''Sometimes it's empty. But that's when you gotta dig deep. That's when the qualities that make you guys rangers are most important.''