Chapter 10

I HAD YOU THINKING HE WAS GONNA GET W/ CLAIR BUT NO! I GOTCHUUUUU! HEHEHE

Before I knew it, I see three police officers push me out of he way. They then handcuff the people who were smoking, and take them outside into a cop car.

Well this is just great. I guess i'm gonna have to bail him out. He literally can not keep himself out of trouble.

At least he wasn't the only one arrested. I mean two times in one day? I don't know how he does it.

Before we walked in the party, Ethan gave me his keys to hold in my purse so he doesn't lose them. I get in his car and drive off to the police department, once again.

Once I get there, I go up to the front desk. There was a police officer at the front desk filling out papers.

*Skip Bail* (The reason why I skipped it, is cause idk what happens when you bail someone okie)

"What the fuck if wrong with you?" I ask looking at Ethan. I could tell he was drunk.

"There's nothing wrong with me, baby, something's wrong with you," he says with a slur after his words.

"Now what exactly is wrong with me when your smoking weed and getting arrested for it? Oh and don't even get me started on the fact that you were spray painting a side of a building and I still got in trouble for it," I say shouting a bit. I know it's not my place to tell him this, but I'm angry and he's drunk.

Before I knew it, he was fast asleep in the passenger seat of his car. Ughhh he doesn't even give me time to vent to him.

I drive to his house and park in the drive way. I then text Grayson.

Me: Yo, come outside
Gray: Whyyyy
Me: Because I said so. its important!

Soon after, I see Grayson come out of his front door with gray sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt on. He comes up to the car's window and looks confused.

"What are you doing in Ethan's ca- Oh" he says looking at Ethan annoyed