2: Telling Him

I remember when I met him, I was 19 and he was 23. I was living with my parents before they died in a car accident a month later. I was a high school drop out, was broke, and couldn't pay for collage. I was out having coffee when he accidentally ran into me. He apologized and we got to talking. He gave me his number and we just started hanging out. I found out he was an owner of a gym and pretty wealthy, and then he asked me to be his girlfriend. A week or 2 after I accepted his proposal my parents died in a car crash. I went to the funeral and so did John, it was very sad. Then my brother moved to New York and me and John moved to one of his houses in California. About a year after that he proposed to me and I happily accepted. Then after a few months he began to beat me and call me names, but I couldn't leave him. He was rich and successful and I was a high school drop out who never went to collage. What job would want me? McDonalds? Screw that! So I was stuck. But every day I pray that he will change.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I then tied up my long brown hair and walked into the kitchen. I started to make pancakes in hope that he would be in a good mood when he ate and then I would tell him after he finished. As I began to cook I remember 1 week ago when I took the test and it came back positive. I was so happy that I was going to have a child, but so sad that it was going to grow up under an awful dad.

Just as I finished the second batch of pancakes John walks in as he ties up his blonde man bun. "Good morning!" I say as I dump 4 more pancakes on his plate. He groans and says, 

"This better be good." I bite my lip, he shoves half a pancake into his mouth and groans with pleasure. "Damn Lara! You did well! Looks like you can do this without fucking up!" He then laughs and continues to eat. I sigh in relief, this may not be so bad. I wait 10 minutes for him to finish his pancakes and then he said, "come on Lara, clean my dishes." As I grab his plate and begin to walk away he slaps my ass causing me to drop the plate.

It shatters into a million pieces and he yells in anger. "You clumsy bitch!" He says as he gets up and begins to walk towards me. 

"You slapped me and it startled me!" I said in my defence. But this did not stop him as he threw me to the counter. I felt my cuts from yesterday open back up as he spins me around and throws punch after punch at me. I finally push him away and try to run for the door but he grabs my legs and I fall to the floor.

"Where do you think your going?!?" He yells as he drags me back over to him. 

"Please! John stop!" I say as he drags me into the bathroom. 

"You need a bigger punishment." He says loudly as he takes out his razor. 

"No! Please John stop!" I say as he brings the razor to my face. "I'm pregnant!" I scream and this stops him. There is a pause and then he says, 

"What did you just say?" I look into his dark eyes and repeat myself. 

"I'm pregnant." He then howls in anger and throws the razor at me. I hear a "thunk!" As I look down to see his razor sticking out of my stomach. "John," I say right before I fall to the ground. I remember feeling hot blood fall to the floor and John calling 911 before I blacked out.

Authors Note: Hey guys! i realize these chapters are short so I'm update 1-2 times a week. BOOH YAH! I just want to say, if you are being abused tell someone immediately it's not healthy if your in a bad relationship. See you guys next time! Comment your thoughts! Bye!