❀ one ❀

After school was over with you stay to write down some notes down about the Karasuno volleyball team, since your father did ask you to point out some of their weaknesses. Your father, Coach Ukai, already knows that you have a really good visual on noticing things and especially spotting out on weakness in players

   [Name] have been developing having good visualization, since she was a child. You would go with your grandfather, Ikkei Ukai to go watch him coaching the old Karasuno volleyball team that went to the National Tournaments. Ever since you were younger, you would watch a lot of different volleyball players on showing their own skills in many different ways from each other.

   Playing around your lead pencil, moving it between your fingers while looking down to the piece of paper on your desk. Glancing down at the words that you have written with symbols. Next to them was descriptive of the players that you just have witnessed earlier in the morning. Noting down some of the weakness and needs to improve some of their skills.

    You didn't remember much about the practice earlier today, since you didn't jot them down on a piece of paper. But the first year players clearly need more practice on their skills.

   You sigh, before tucking back a string of her [Color Hair] behind her ear. 'This kind of reminders me being Nekoma volleyball manager in your first year and beginning of second-year.' You thought to yourself, before having her lips curve up into a smile.

   Clearly remembering how the team reacted after hearing the news about her leaving, except Kenma and Tetsurou who already knew beforehand. They were especially upset losing their female manager; even Taketora started warming up to her in the middle of the first year. She didn't really effect the first years since they knew her in a short amount of time.

    She remembers a new transfer student was going to join them, but sadly she would be gone.

    Your [eye color] staring down on the paper clearly seeing there was a lot of information. Before deciding to start packing up, but leaving the piece of paper on the desk.

   "I think that will do for now." Before slipping your handbag upon your shoulder, and grabbing the paper from the dark.

   Running down the hall and heading for the staircase from the second floor. You skip a couple steps along your way down the stairs. Hearing balls bouncing in the gym in the distance.

   You could hear your heartbeat raising every step you took and getting closer, closer to the gym door. Taking a stop in front of the gym door, and putting your palm on the handle, pushing it aside. Causing the gym, get silent all of the sudden, making you incredibly nervous.

    Your father was shocked to see you here; he thought that you would go home after the first day of school. His shock face was replaced by a grinning smile.

    "Ukai-senpai!"

    "The goddess is back!"

    You wave back with a smile, instantly causing make the two boys were calling you a goddess couple seconds ago to faint in the middle of the gym. They were mumbling "...She has a cute smile..."

    "[Name]! Don't kill my players."

    "I didn't mean too." You were changing your shoes, before stepping inside.

      "I am guessing you have some suggestions." Your father stated, making you nod your head and giving him the piece of paper.

    When your father's eyes land on the paper, making his eyes go wide and analysis the information that she wrote down. He knew that you talented, but you amaze him on how you analysis the first year's players, especially Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima. She has a little bit of information about Yamaguchi.