"Hmm if you really want to," she laughed as she started the shower.

...

Marinas POV:

"So Mr.Booker where are we going," I asked as I hopped into his passenger seat.

"Biltmore Fashion Park."

"How expensive is it?" I said biting my lip. I knew Devin had expensive taste. He could afford all of that though, and sadly I could barely afford my apartment and my dog.

"It's not too bad. They have Brooks Brothers, Calypso St.Barth, Ralph Lauren," he stopped and started laughed when he saw my mouth drop.

"What do you mean not too bad. I don't make millions of dollars a year like you," I laughed almost in shock.

"Don't worry about it I will buy something for you," Devin smiled sweetly.

"Devin... I want to support myself. I can buy it myself. You're being really sweet but it's ok. I can pay for myself," I said placing my hand on in his arm.

"But you're my girl," he sighed.

"But I don't want you to spend all your money on me. That's not why I'm with you."

"With me?" He repeated. Oh god I just said I was with him. My eyes widened and my face turned beet red.

"Y-yeah," I said turning my head to the window to watch the buildings passing buy as Devin drove to Biltmore.

"So we are with each other..." Devin said slowly trying to break the now awkward silence. I looked over to him and we locked eyes immediately.

"If you want to be. I'm in," I smiled.

"Of corse I am. Have been since day one," Devin said placing his hand on my thigh sending chills all over my body.

"Alright...when we have our first official date let's make it not like the amusement park one. I don't want to deal with a fat angry drunk."

"Yeah that was pretty bad. Never again," Devin laughed along with me.

We soon pulled into a lot to park at the mall. When we walked in needless to say I was immediately intimidated. Everything gleamed in golds and silvers. There were silk dresses and actual real fur coats. It was all gorgeous, but sadly there was probably nothing I could afford. I felt embarrassed as I walked next to Devin who was pulling Louis Vuitton this and Prada that. Money wasn't an issue for him, but for me, at least right now since moving was a lot of money, money was tight.

"Hey what's wrong?" Devin asked clearly noticing I was getting into my head a little to much about all this money shit.

"Nothing. It's just this is all so expensive D," I said looking at this really cute purse. But, As soon as I found the price tag I walked away... let's just say it's not cute anymore.

"Hey now.. I said I would pay and I mean it. You're my girl and you know I'm gonna treat you like a queen one way or another," Devin said as he jogged back up to me and draped his big muscular arm around my shoulder.

"You're probably right," I laughed, "I just don't want you to think I'm into you for your money."

"Trust me I know you're not."