Dusttale Sans lemon

You were running, running as fast as you can. Away from him. He was trying to kill you like the other monsters. Like...... his brother papyrus.

Tears started to form in your eyes just thinking about papyrus. You were so close to him that when you found out you hid for everyone you cried yourself to sleep ever night.

When you thought you Sans you stopped running. Just thinking of his name gave you shivers down your spine. You and sans were best friends even though you had feelings for him.

But all he's done and who he's killed to still loved and cared for him no matter what. Hell you'd kill for him you'd kill for papyrus too, but he's no longer with you.

Just when you caught your breath you felt someone put some thing on your mouth then every thing was black.

            *time skip for cats*

You woke up on a cold floor. You look around to see that your in a room, but it looked familiar. Then it hit you, you were in sans room. You heard a chuckle you rolled over and saw sans.

His eyes were red but the left one was red and purple. You began to tear up. He grabbed you by the arms and put you on his bed.

"Aww don't cry kiddo I just want to talk to ya" he said

You nodded in response tears still going down your face. He pulled you close and grabbed your hair you cried in pain.

You looked at sans.

"You dont want to do this.... we both know it sans" you said

He looked at you he let you go. You were trying to get out of the rope. When he turned around he had a knife in his hand.

You got your hands out of the rope when he started to go towards you, you grabbed him by the jacket and kissed him.

You heard a clank on the ground he dropped the knife. He was slowly kissing back. After a while you had to let go and breath.

Once you did sans pushed you to the bed and ripped off all of you clothes. You were shocked but started to undress him.

After all of that you two kissed for a while. After that he said something.

"(Y/n) im sorry for what I did I never should have done what I did."

You looked at him with sad eyes.

"Its ok sans" you said

He looked at you and then smiled. Then all of a sudden you felt pain just pain. You looked down to see sans pushing into you.

He started to trust into you at a fast pace. After a few seconds it was just pleasure you were moaning while he was groaning.

He grabbed your right leg and lifted it up to his shoulder. He started to lick it. You looked at him with lust and pleasure. Then you saw him bite you.

You moaned at him telling him to do more. He started to lick you again and go lower. He got to you breast and started to suck on it.

He was pounding harder and harder by the minute he was going to slow down in a while.

You grabbed him and pulled him up. You grabbed his spine and started to rub it up and down. With the other hand you rubbed his neck.

He started to moan really loud. Then you went down to his ribs and started to lick and kiss here and there.

Then you felt something in your stomach twist. You were about to cum. You went up and grabbed his cheeks and kissed him while you came.

After a few more minutes of him pounding in you he came inside of you. You guess what you did to him made his climax come faster. You laid there panting.

He got up and put the covers over you and him. He kissed you and said something that you were happy to hear.

"I love you (y/n)"