2nd Grade

In 2nd grade most of our class was still immature and crazy like all little kids are. But, already the whole popularity thing had started with me lingering near the bottem of the "Popularity List". I was friends with the less cool kids during that time and it was good because the other boys in our class were really hyper all the time. We also were friends with the girls who weren't trying to be popular like the rest of the girls were.

We all had so much fun together and 2nd grade was the time of our lives. Unfortunatly some new kids came and they were less than normal. One was irritating and was very mean until we showed we were in control. (That's why he is the least liked kid in our class) The other was quiet but, strange and copied people's answers. If you remember how when you were little and when you told a teacher everything that was wrong, that really put us through the roof!

Also most of my friends and I were in this enrichment class together and thats actually how we all met and it was fun because we had one of the best teachers in the world for that. I remember how we all used to have all these secrets like "James likes Abbey" and how none of us could keep a secret so we kept telling our friends until the person knew. 

Today, everything is different. All of my old friends except one go to a different school. One is still my friend but, I never see her and she's busy a lot. My best friend (It's weird to call him that now.) is now the most popular guy at that school and he is a really big jerk to everyone. I broke off my friendship with one of them which I regret but it's too late anyway and time healed that. My friend's sister who was my friend is now mean to me at school and I really can't call her a friend anymore. My second grade teacher doesn't teach anymore so I can't see her. Also my friend who I talk to more now is an on and off friend because he will be normal but then he'll lead the crowd of people making fun of me too.

I miss being with my friends and sometimes it gets me upset but, I know that I can't go back. I can always find new friends but, I can't replace the ones I used to have. I'll always have the memories of a good time that was 2nd grade.