Ch. 3 The Girlfriend

She came to visit every day. Apparently she was a "close friend of ours". I think that means that she is someone's girlfriend because sometimes I feel like she is trying to keep a part of herself hidden from me. As is they don't want me to know about her. They almost seem guilty when they talk about her.

I have figured out that we are in a band together, which is kind of a shock. Not the fact that I am in a band, but that the way I found out was on teleivision, not from the guys. I was watching tv because I was bored and one of the few stations was a news station and the only reason I stopped to watch was because I saw a picture of me being loaded into an ambulance.

They said that I was a part of the band One Direction and that we had hit singles and multiple albums. I was shocked. I figured that the four boys were here because they were somehow involved in how I got hurt, like an X Factor reunion gone wrong. They said we were wildly famous. I don't feel famous, I can barely see myself wearing some the clothes I was wearing the pictures.

They said that I have had multiple girlfriends and that most of them were older than me. It isn't me, I couldn't have possible done these things. I have my secrets and none of them involve liking older women. Why did I do those things? It all made sense a day after I had woken up.

Flashback

"Harry, you need to make an announcement for the press." Some guy from management says from the doorway.

"I can barely remember the boys, how do you expect me to do a press release?" I say, my voice shaking a little bit.

"I don't care how you do it, I just know that if you don't I won't hesitate to find you another girlfriend." The man says with an evil smirk.

Someone shoves a piece of paper at me, a script. I don't even have time to read it before someone was shoving clothes at me. As soon as I am dressed, someone comes in and did my hair in a way I don't even know exists.

The boys are looking at me worried ant the girlfriend is looking almost...scared for me. Like she knows something about me that will prevent me from being able to this correctly.

Flashback over

They had forced me somehow to date these women and I have absolutly no doubt that I didn't like any of them. It was completly wrong, but they said that our fanbase grew massively everytime I got a new girlfriend, whether she was famous or not. Something about proving to the female fans that we actually will date people and that they might have a slim chance with one of us.

I am alone in here, waiting for something interesting to happen, maybe some news that I can go home. I am tired of it here, and I just want to live my life before I had to worry about paparazzi getting inside the hospital.

My room has a giant window facing the hallway, it means that I can see everyone who is going to walk through my door befor they even open it. It has curtains, but I like leaving it open.

I can see the boys talking to a doctor and they seem a little tired. The girl that is always following them around has her hand in Louis'. I guess she is dating Louis then, not that it matters. I don't know why the boys are trying not to give away any information about her. Would they think that I wouldn't like her? Do they not trust me?

I know that I barely remember them, but still, I would never do anything that would harm them. I don't want people to be hurting. I feel like it is all my fault...

I know why! I finally remember something from before! I told Louis that I wasn't who he thought I was. I thought he left me, and he told the others. Thinking about it again, I can see why they would think that I wouldn't like the girl (whose name I was never told). They must have figured that I wouldn't like her because of my close friendship with Louis, at least I assume that is what we had, seeing as it was him I told first.