Chapter Twelve:

It's been two days since I hung out with Brynlee. Right now, Lana and I are heading to her house to give her a VIP ticket to Comic Con. She's going to be so excited. When I knock on the door, Brynlee's younger brother answers the door. "Brynlee, Regina's daughter is here for you!" He yells at her. It makes me laugh that he calls me Regina's daughter. Brynlee comes to the door. "Hey Kristi, what are you doing here?"
"I wanted to give you this," I say while handing the ticket to her.
"Really? Wait, why is there only one?"
"Technically, You don't even need a ticket. You're coming to Comic Con with me!"
"What?!"
"Yeah, my mom has already talked to your mom and figured it all out. You're coming to Comic Con with me and my mom!"
"Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" Your mom also said that you could spend the next few days with us for Comic Con. She said that she already picked your bags for you," as on cue, her mom walks out with her bags.
"Brynlee, have fun with Kristi and her mom. Stay safe and please be careful. I know you're going Robb's under good care with Lana," she says hugging Brynlee.
"Thank you so much mom! I'll see you in a few days," and with that, we're out the door. Brynlee hasn't gotten to really talk to Lana, so when we get in the car I can see that she's kind of freaking out. "Hey Brynlee, I'm so excited that you get to spend the next few days with us. It's going to be really fun." She just nods and smiles while blushing. "Lana, I don't know if you know this, but you're actually my favorite actress," I say trying to get Brynlee to say something. "Oh really, that's nice of you to say. But you are kind of bias, I am your mom after all," she replies. The drive to the hotel is quiet. When we walk into our room Brynlee gasps. "This room is huge!" I laugh. "Yeah, it's really nice. It's able to hold everybody," Lana says. "Lana, can I say something?" Brynlee asks.
"Sure, shoot."
"You're my favorite actress and you've helped me through a lot," she says kind of fast. Lana just hugs her. Brynlee's surprised at first, but then she hugs back.

Brynlee's Pov:
I can't believe it. Lana Parrilla, my favorite actress is hugging me. "That means so much to me Brynlee. It's nice to finally be able to meet someone that's sent me a few letters." I gasp, she's gotten my letters?

Kristia's Pov:
The rest of the night is a blast. We watch a bunch of Disney movies, eat pizza, and eat popcorn and a bunch of candy. It's amazing. Brynlee and I get changed into our pajamas and sit on the bed that we're sharing. "Kristi, thank you." "You're welcome. Tomorrow's going to be even better," I say.