One Stupid Party

Brianna is so stubborn sometimes. I swear one day she cares, then the next day she is bossing you around like she rules the world. I swear, one day I'm gonna kick her as-

"Audrey, who are you talking to?" My mother called.

Was I talking out loud?..

"Erm.. No one mom..." I responded shyly.

I decided to go get ready for the party Brianna invited me to. Not like I was looking forward to it or anything...I ran upstairs and slammed the door shut behind me.

I roamed through my closest looking for a dress, making sure it's not to "I'm 10" dress, but not "I'm desperate". I settled to a fitted black cocktail dress, that covers everything that needs to be covered.

I decided to add some color, so I put on some red sparkly heels. Then, I added some red sparkly hoop earning to match.

I skipped over to my bathroom sink and started to curl my long brunette hair. After that, I put on red lipstick and some make up to sharpen my features. There. I was done... Finally. I glanced at myself in the mirror as my mouth widened. Yes, I have to admit I do look stunning. The red lipstick makes my eyes only look a lot brighter than they normally are. The heels put on about 3 and a half inches to my height, and the dress hugged my curves, that I forgot I had.

Why in the name of Jesus am I going to this party?! Like I said, I can break my ankle and not be able to dance again. Yeah yeah you may think I'm over-reacting, but hey! It might happen! I could be dancing to the music then.. BAM! I'm dead. You never know...

I glanced over at the time and noticed that it was about time to go. I walked downstairs to say goodbye to my mother.

"Hey swe- oh my gosh you look amazing Audrey!" My mother said while coming over to give me a hug.

"Thanks mom." I said with a smile as I hugged her back.

"You know sweetie, I'm so happy you are actually going out and socializing! You haven't done this in a while because of dance!" She babbled.

"There's a first to everything. I better get going, I don't want to be late." I lied at the end. I want to be late. I don't want to go to this stupid party. I could be or acting right now, but no. I have to go to a party. Watch it not even be fun. I rolled my eyes at the thought of this.

I exited my house and hopped into my car and drove off to Brianna's.

Audrey why the hell are you going to this party. For heavens sake it's a senior'a party too! You never know! Maybe I might even seen 10 Miley's twerking on the juice! Poor juice... I can already feel it's pain...

I finally arrived at Brianna's house. Loud music pumped through the atmosphere as I entered through the building. Red, orange, blue, pink, and red lights flashed all over the room. Teenagers were either standing on the side chatting, eating and drinking, or dancing on the dance floor. Many girls had and skin-tight dresses that clung onto their body. They also had make up plastered onto their faces. Clowns at it's finest ladies and gentleman.

I searched the crowd looking for Brianna but I found myself hitting someone's back. It felt muscular.. And my head came to below their neck. I turned around and found myself facing a guy. I got lost in his eyes... His bright green eyes that can make any girl fall for him... He had dark brown hair that was almost black, that was up and messy but sexy. He was tall, and I could tell he spends some time at the gym.

"I-I'm sorry..." I said shyly as I felt my cheeks heating up.

He saw me blush and he let out a chuckle.