Chapter 18

"Dad, so you met Luke?" I said a little shaky.

"Yeah honey! He seems like a fine boy this, Luke? Is it?"

"Yes sir." Luke said.

"Well, I'll leave you too alone, you little bugsters you!" My dad walked off to my mom and Anna, while me and Luke laughed hysterically.

"Bugsters?!" Luke asked to see if he heard right?"

"I know, he's weird," I said.

"Do you want to go somewhere tonight? I found this local club we could go to?"

"I don't know, I'm not really a club girl." I said unsure.

"Come on, it's birthday! And we'll be together!"

*Later that day*

My parents and Anna went to a local hotel, while Kinley was pretty much fine anywhere near Beau. Even on his lap. I put on a skinny black dress, red heels, and left my hair down. Having hair down to your hips is a hassle most of the time, but tonight, it was going to be great.

When I was finished, I went to the living room.

"Hey!" I said smiling big.

"Woah," Beau said. "You look hot."

"Aye!" Luke put his fist next to Beau's face.

"Well, anyway you look amazing Cam." James said.

The Club looked amazing. There was lights everywhere, and the music was my favorite.

"Luke this is so Awesome!" I screamed, over the loud music.

"I know, it's...-" Just then, a group of girls basically grabbed him and started talking to him. I didn't want to bother him and the fans, so I thought I would get a drink. Or 2. After a couple hours I had two beers, and I was pretty drunk. It was my first time though. Luke was too, I think. He was dancing with a lot of girls. A lot of guys came up behind me and started dancing with me too, but I turned them away. But he's famous. I then saw Jai, and James in a corner, Jai crying, and James trying to calm him down.

"G-guys, are you okayyyy?" I said slurring my words, and sitting beside James.

"Camryn, Jai is just a little cry baby right now." Jai got up and left.

"Is he o-kayy?"

"Yeah. He just has a girl problems. I think you have a drunk problem. C'mon, lets go out back." James helped me out placing his hand on my waist, as we went out to the back of the club. It took me about an hour for me to actually think a little better, and too have conversations.

"So how's your love-life James?" I said giggling, taking off my heels.

"Ugh," He sighed, taking off his jacket and putting it on my shoulders. "It's fine, I guess. I had a girlfriend, Veronica, but it didn't work out. I don't know, I'm awkward."

"Yeah." I said putting my head on his shoulder.

"How about you Cam?"

"Luke is just, woah. He's sassy, funny, crazy, cute, adorable. All in one. He's that person. That person that you think deserves all the stars in the world. That person that makes you see everything in a new way. But I don't deserve him. I don't"

"Why not?" James then looked up, leaving my head hanging.

"Because. Look at me. The way I look, the fact that I lied to him, everything."

"What Lies?" I didn't want him to ask, but he did.

"I told him Colin was my first boyfriend. He isn't. I had a boyfriend back home. Isaac. We broke up, when the bullying started. I told him that I loved him. I don't know what the hell love is I'm a teenager. Right now, I love starbucks, I mean," He laughed. "I act like I'm strong, I'm not. I'm as strong as a twig. I'm afraid of everything. Everything."

"I can't help you Camryn with your lies. Even though I've lied a lot too. But, I can tell you what love is like. Love is like whenever you see them, you get butterflies. Love is like, they can cheat, lie and steal, but you still want them. Love is like, they're the first thing you think of in the morning, and the last thing you think of when you sleep." James said smiling.

"Thanks James. Thanks." He nodded.

"I think we should go get everyone." I nodded and we went back inside to get Jai, Beau, Skip, and Luke.

We found 75% of them, but Jai was missing. At this point, I knew something was wrong with Jai. Luke simply said he would be back in the morning, but I was really worried. Jai is so cute and is an idiot at the same time. He has like no confidence, not that I have any either, and he's out there by himself.

Luke texted me when we were all in our rooms:

'cam, I need to tell you something. It's important. reallyy :/'

'What?' I replied.

'I love you. so muuuchh. i really do. I know i do. please stay with me.' I didn't know what to say. But I was confused.

'why would I go?'

'because. I made out with another girl. At the club.'

He was so freakin cute. Why? Because. It's not like he did it with her.

'luke. go to sleep. my darling im not going anywhere.'

Luke:

:)