Excuse ME?

"HARRY!" Ron yelled for his best friend, anxious to tell him his exciting new news.

"HARRY!" He yelled again, impatiently awaiting the arrival of the famous chosen one.

"HARR-"

"WHAT IS IT RON?" Harry entered the room, an annoyed yet worried expression on his face.

"HARRY! I think I’ve found it! I think I’ve found the way for you to beat him once and for all!" Ron was practically jumping off the walls.

"Shush, Ron. The whole school can hear you.” Harry checked the hall outside of their room, and then returned to their conversation. “Ron, i swear if you're pulling another-"

"NO! Harry, i promise i'm not. Look," Ron pulled Harry down to where Ron was crouched on the floor. "Look, here. It's a spell. It’s said that it will ‘Make you have the strength to change things once and for all.’ Harry, I think that this may just work!”

Harry read the spell in the book that Ron way reading, and then flipped the book to see the title.

“Ron, where in heaven’s sake did you find this book! I thought that Ginny had hid it!” Harry hissed, trying to snatch the book from Ron.

“There’s no time for that now, Harry! Come on, what’s the worst that’ll happen?

Harry sighed. “Fine Ron, but if I grow a third arm or lose a limb, it’ll be on your head.” Harry stood up, and Ron grinned.

“Swear that as soon as you do the spell, you return the book where you found it.” Harry lectured, closing his eyes.

“Oh shut up Harry. You’re starting to sound like Hermione.” Ron grinned, standing up with the book.

“Ron,” Harry warned, but was interrupted by Ron whispering the spell.

As soon as Ron finished, Harry felt strange. Not weak, but not strong. He felt dizzy.

“Ron, what did you do? And why do I suddenly sound like Pansy? Ron, where are you going?”

“Uh, I’ve got to go return the book, like you said… Bye… Harry!” Ron rushed out of the room, his face red as a tomato.

Harry felt his stomach clench. His robes suddenly felt baggy and heavy. His hair felt longer and softer. His legs felt daintier and thinner. He thought that he knew what happened, but he didn’t want to admit it. It was too scary to even think. His heart clenched in fear and agony, he walked over to the Gryffindor boy’s bathroom, and turned on the lights.

Harry fought the urge to scream. He waved his hand in the mirror and instantly turned from the mirror, scared and confused. He left the bathroom before someone caught him in there, because now, it was the wrong genders bathroom.

“RON. I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” Harriet screamed.

………………….

Next chapter, Harriet will be introduced to a few of the main characters…

SPOILER: Malfoy and Hermione for sure (;