Dollhouse. (I-Part 1)

"Greta, you're it!"

Hansa and Greta were the best playmates, best bestfriends, and, the best pair of siblings that every little kid envy of.

They were the best princesses inside the castle of the Adams.

They have those crowns that was made out of silver and diamonds. A lot of dresses that worth millions of money each. Shoes that are shiny. Shoes that are can not be bought by anyone except for them.

They have different rooms. Huge, gorgeous rooms. Both pink. Both gold. Both bright. Both full of dolls. It has a walk-in closet and separate huge bathrooms with bathtubs.

"Aren't you tired of playing hide and seek, Greta?"

Greta Adams is prettier than her sister, Violet (Hansa) Adams. Greta has those big, bright and green eyes; a long, brown, shiny, curl-ended hair; fair skin and a tall height. While Violet has a pair of squinty, brown eyes; an always-bunned blonde hair; fair and, like her sister, tall.

"I am always better than you so always kept on quitting, Violet. You hate me? And so do I." Greta giggled while joking her sister.

"My pretty daughters, I bet you like gingerbread cookies. Come and change your clothes before eating. Nannies, could you all help my daughters in changing their suits? Alright."

She's Madame Griffa Adams. The Queen of the Adam's kingdom. The richest girl on the planet. The Queen of all the Queens. The short, blonde-haired woman, with a thin and fair skin.

"Mooooooooooom!" The two kids shouted for their mom to accompany them on the table with full of pastries for young children like them.

They saw they're mom holding up her tears, holding a piece of a broken wine glass while sitting on the floor, having no balance.

"Mom.. why?" Violet said.

"Your dad..."
----