Him(1)

Alecia walks in and scrunches her nose up, "She like olives like you Nia." she says. Nia squats down and says, "Yeah, olives are yummy. You should try them one day." She shakes her head, "I want chicken and pepperoni." I laugh a little. "Ok, I'll go get the pizza's drop them off here and then I have to go to work." Nia and Alecia look up at me like their disappointed. "But you said you would stay here for movie night." Alecia says, sounding like she'll start bawling her eyes out any second. I get down and open my arms. "I'm sorry baby." She runs into my arms and starts crying. "You always miss game night, and movie night, and bedtime! I only see you when Nia is at work! I miss you guys," she keeps sobbing and Nia comes over and hugs her. Alie comes in and sits on the floor looking confused. "What's wrong?" Alecia wiggles around and Nia let's go. "I'm sorry I'm crying." She says sniffling, "It's ok. I cry sometimes too." Alie says and hugs her. "I'll call in sick." I say quietly and walk upstairs. 

Time Skip:

They order pizza and soda, Michael calls in sick, he goes to get the pizza and soda, he takes a shower.

_______

"You're staying?!" Alecia says running up and hugging me. "Yeah baby." I say squatting down to hug her. "Yay!" She says, "Let's watch All Dogs Go To Heaven!" She says pointing to my computer hooked up to the TV. I walk over and get the DVD I put it in my computer and set it up so it shows on the computer. I go in the kitchen and grab some paper plates, 2 cups, and some juices. I go back in the living room and Alecia is showing Alie a game she learned at Kindergarten (A/N Is that what they do at kindergarten? I only went for a couple weeks so I don't remember or know) I sit the stuff on the coffee table (A/N No idea why it's named that, what about people who don't drink coffee or know that it is destroying the rain forest! That is so wrong who even did that? Sorry I get upset when I think about people destroying the rain forest) and sit on the couch. Nia looks at me with big eyes pouting, "I said we'll talk about it later I mean that." I say quietly to her so not to interrupt their game; she looks away still pouting. Soon Alecia successfully gets Alie to understand the game and they come sit on the couch. Nia makes everyone plates and I pour soda into our cups. 

Time Skip: 

They ate, they watched the movie, Alie bawls her eyes out because let's get honest  that movie is freakin' sad, they go to bed.

__________

Nia is staring at me waiting for me to start. "There's nothing to talk about, she can't stay. We don't have the money. It's hard enough keeping paying mortgage on this house and everything else." I say, Nia sighs. "Please-" I cut her off, "No. She can't stay." Nia bites her lip. "Just listen, please."  She says with pleading eyes. I nod and sit on the bed. "He, Chris, I think he did something to her, and she;" Nia pauses and takes a deep breath. "She reminds me of me when I was younger. And Alecia loves her, and- please?" She says. I push my hair back. "Let me sleep on it. For now, yes. She can stay." Nia smiles. "Yay. Thank you." She gives me a hug then leaves. I have a lot to think about now don't I?