Final

For the past couple of days, you and Robbie have never been inseparable, lying in bed with him. You looked over at him, he was sleeping, you didn't blame him, not after all the fun you two have been having. You kissed him softly on the lips, before getting off the bed. Changing your clothes, you walked down the stairs, you never felt happier than you were before. You stopped yourself hearing a knock on the door, moving over to the door, you opened it, seeing there in front of you.

"Are you feeling okay? I haven't seen you in awhile." Sportacus spoke, before you noticed Stephanie holding a basket of apples. How thoughtful.

"I'm fine, just well-"

"_________ come back to bed!" there eyes widen, you noticed Stephanie eyes widen. Sportacus crossed his arms over his chest, snickering at you.

"Taking care of Robbie?" you nodded.

"Very sick, dont worry. I got everything under control." before slowly closing the door, Sportacus placed his hand on the door, stopping it.

"It's alright, _________. Tell him we said hi." you took noted, With that after finally getting it shut. Stephanie couldn't believe it, she set the basket down, as she and Sportacus started leaving.

"What could she be doing with him?" she may be smart, but that was something, Sportacus couldn't say.

"Dont worry, shes got everything under control."

~

"So they were here huh?" Robbie spoke, you were sitting on his lap after another round of fun. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you softly kissed him.

"Yeah. I told them I was taking care of you." he only growled with excitement. You moved your lips down to his neck, giving small love bites, trailing them down. Robbie, held you close, feeling your bare back, soft and smooth.

"You are indeed~" he purred under your touch, moving your head back. You only stare at him, his soft breathing touching your neck. You gave him a warm smile,

"I love you, Robbie Rotten." he pressed his lips close to yours, sealing it. You returned the kiss,

"I love you as well. Please don't leave me."

"Never." from then on, everyone knew about the relationship between the town's villain and the girl who fell for him. Least things were different for now on.