Chapter 1: A Strange Turn of Events

Rumors were spread, saying that the villain was nothing more than a cold hearted man. Watching Robbie stormed off again, you sigh to yourself. He was a remarkable man, with a talent to make anything. He could be helping people, but..you wonder what changed him. Hearing the sounds of footsteps, you looked over seeing the man in blue. Sitting there on the bench, he pulled out an apple, you took it and thanked him.

"Is everything alright, ___________?" he asked. You took a bite out of the apple and began to speak.

"Why does everyone hate on him? They don't even know him." bitter in your words. He could only understand.

"They don't know, Robbie. I for one, wish I knew." he placed his hand on your shoulder. You saw it as comforting,

"But Sportacus-"

"Let him figure things out." he was right. Hearing his name being called, he gave you a smile, "You want to join us?" thinking about it, you shook your head.

"I'm good, I have to be somewhere anyway." saying goodbye to him, Sportacus ran back to the children. You went the other way, your thoughts got the better of you, walking aimlessly. You didn't seem to notice the cage that was hanging above you. You heard someone calling for you, but before you looked over, you tripped over something and something fell. Lifting your head up, it was non other than a blue cage. Strange, sitting up, you saw him.

"Great, you ruin it! Now Sportaflop can flippy floppy everywhere." you didn't blame him for getting mad at you. Than again, the plan he made was all wrong.

"I'm sorry, Robbie." he stopped himself and looked at you, staring at your form, he caused himself to blush, the white blouse you were wearing was covered in dirt and the purple pants that he seem to love, were ripped up. All that from a small fall, he was shock.

"Here." opening the cage and helping you out. You sort of blush at the man, seeing his expression on his face, only made you curious about him. His dark navy shirt underneath his outfit that was red and purple stripes going down. He had a sense of fashion. His eyes were what caught you, they were grey, but more of a diamond as they sparkle. Looking back at him, focusing, you saw he was still talking to you.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Of course you didn't listen.Why do I even bother doing something good, if no one will listen." dusting you off, he looked down at your legs, so slim, he bit his lip before looking back at your eyes. "I...haven't seen you around before."

"I've always lived in this town, just don't like coming out." he found this amusing.

"So why now?" before you were even going to answer him, you heard flipping, Robbie saw him and began to ran. Reaching your hand out, you yelled,

"Wait! Come back!" he was gone from view and standing right next to you, was Sportacus.

"Are you alright, my crystal started acting up." seeing you, covered in rips and dirt. He noticed the cage still left in its mists. "Did..Robbie-"

"No, it was my fault. I'm fine. Sportacus. Thank you though." giving him a warm smile, telling him again you were fine. You left him standing there, his thoughts were on you.

~

With Robbie pacing around in his home, he went up to his loft and looked through his binoculars. Looking for you, he found you, his lip curled underneath him.

"Who are you?" He was curious about you, where you were, where you came from..yet inside. He let go of them and sigh and began to hugged himself. "What's the point, she's probably scared of me. I mean...a villain like me...cold and rotten.." he didn't want to feel this way, it was just his reaction of change he didn't. Paranoid was one of them. Walking down to his big orange fluffy chair, he sat down, while eating the leftover chocolate cake from this morning. Pouty and annoyed, he didn't know what to do from here. "Maybe...no...I couldn't...could I?" his ideas were never the best, thought he like to believe him, himself. Placing the finished plate down on his table that was next to him, he leaned back against the chair, twiddling with his fingers. "I shouldn't get involve with someone like her." he kept telling himself that, but deep down inside, he wanted to.    

Robbie Rotten x Reader - You aren't Rottenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें