24 hour ice cream palace

The stadium lights blind my eyes from the stars but somehow, I still see the sky. It reminds me of all the things I've done. Even the bad things. "What do you want to do? " Caden asked.

"I found an abandon mansion. Looks haunted. " I say. "You wanna go vandalize it? " I ask.

"Spray paint? " He replied.

"No, chalk. " I say sarcastically. "We could also look around. " I suggest not being sarcastic.

"Let's go. " Caden confirms. He sits up from his position, leaving a shape marking he was there. We run out of the stadium, not even bothering to turn off the lights. Once we got to the place that we were when Godzilla lady chased us, we saw her checking her phone, watching the time. I suddenly stopped running and I grabbed Caden and pulled him behind a bush.

"What the Crap, Vixen? " He says as he sits next to me.

"Lady Godzilla is still here. She wait for us to come back so she can freaking hit us in the head with a the freaking rolling pin she's holding. " I whisper shout to him.

"Vixen, you know you can swear in front of me right? " He says off topic.

"Yes I know, now shut the fuck up and listen to me. " I say angry. "If we go out there she's going to murder us with that rolling pin." I say as I point to her through the bush.

He looks at the women for a second then turns to me. "If I die, tell people I died in a shark attack attempting to rescue you. And make sure my tombstone is the biggest in the graveyard. " He said looking dead serious. Then he goes out into the wild where lady Godzilla awaits him.

"Hey, uh, lady? I'm Caden. I was in a huge rush because, um, my car exploded and me and my friend were screaming because we were completely shocked that we made it out alive. And my car fell of that large cliff down the road. So sorry to wake you and waste your time. " Caden lied.

"Should I call the police? " She asked holding up her phone.

"Oh, no ma'am the guy died along with the car and me and my sister were driving the car to the dump anyway. " He replied.

"I thought you said that they were a friend? " She said suspicious.

"They are my friend but we've been friend since, like, first grade so I consider them family to me. " Caden explained.

"Is your friend here now? " She asked, still not convinced.

"Um, yeah but she's a bit shy so don't expect to much out of her. " Caden replied. "Eden. She wants to see you. "

I step out of the bushes looking very frightened and scared. I quickly run to Caden and hide behind him as if I were a shy 8 year old. "H-hi. " I say, still behind Caden. He looks at me with a glare. I know what he's saying just by staring at his eyes.

To much.

I slowly step out of his shadow and regain mine. "Sorry a-about all the t-troble. I'm just pretty shook right now. " I say acting as if I really was scared.

"Well then, children. I'm sorry for going nuts on you two. Have a good night and get some sleep. " She said before going back into her house. We walk further away before celebrating getting past her.

"Good acting I didn't know you could be that good at pretending." He compliments as he holds my hands.

"I get a lot of practicing with pretending to listen to you. " I say as I jump up and down.

"Hey! " He says.

"But seriously, great excuse. " I compliment back. "Now, time to go to the haunted mansion! "

We arrive at what used to be the haunted mansion. I stare in shock at the empty space where the mansion used to be. Caden does the same. "Vixen I thought you said there was a mansion here? "

"There was a week ago they must have torn it down. " I assume.

"No shit Sherlock. " He replied frustrated.

"Wait, I know somewhere else we could go. " I say hopeful.

*10 minutes later*

"Here we are! " I say as I present to him the 24 hour ice cream palace. The 24 hour ice cream palace had all of the flavors ever. Sorted by brand. It was only my second favorite place.  And it was open 24 hours everyday. You can tell by the name. My first is the ferry with Caden. But, anyway, I have gone there so many times they made the Eating Eden Special. Its basically French silk ice cream with hot fudge and warm brownies on top. I mean, who wouldn't love that. Besides people who hate any of those ingredients. They also made the Carmel Caden. Its a mix of peanut butter chocolate ice cream with Carmel and chocolate chips for the topping. We both order our individual specials and enjoy it.

"Hey! " Caden yells out. "Can we get a to go cup of the Eating Eden and Carmel Caden, please? " Caden asks.

"Can do sir. " The guy responds

"What are you doing? " I ask.

"We are going on the ferry and eat the heck out of that ice cream together. " He replied almost instantly. "And we are both all out. " He said pointing at the empty cup.

"Oh. Hehe. Oops. " I say just realizing I ran out.

"Here you go sir. " The man placed our ice cream on the table in front of us.

"Here you go. " Caden said handing the guy cash.

Then we stood up and walked out if there with Caden arm around my neck. But as we walked out I heard the guy say something like "I wish it turned out like that with my girlfriend."

And we went to the ferry and the sun was nearly rising when we got on. I lock eyes with Caden as I see his eyes sparkle. I lean my head in his shoulder and whisper. "This was the best. " And after I said that he kissed me in the forehead.

Now I know you're thinking, What about your parents? Well, they are in the army and serve our country and I rarly ever get to see them ever so Caden is like the only family I really have. And his parents are both doctors so they spend most if there nights in the hospital. And all we have is each other. To love and to take care of. And to go off on and totally yell and scream and fight together with.

*-*

Hi. SULP is back. Um. This book is based off of the song and music video bad things by Machine Gun Kelly and the girl who left fifth harmony. I can't remember her name. Uh sorry? Anyway, this chapter is now 1173 words. Okay that is so long. Or not. I don't know ive never read a real book. Whatever bye. SULP out!