Lost & Found //Chapter eight

Hyde's POV
Three days later
"Have any of you seen Nikki?" I asked everyone, while getting an ice cream sandwich from the freezer. "No, last I saw her, she was leaving the keg party." Eric said. I remembered that her dad took her home. "Oh shit." I said. "What?" Kelso asked me. "Her dad." I said as I stood from my chair. "What about her dad?" Eric asked. I explained the best I could in a short amount of time. We all ran out the door, into the Vista Cruiser and rode to Nikki's house.

I looked in the window to her bedroom and she wasn't there. Then the living room, she wasn't there. We all went inside, the scent of cigarettes and death filled our lungs. Eric started coughing. We looked around and found no trace of her. "What if he killed her." Jackie said, looking actually scared. "He didn't kill her." I said, but was unsure. "Then where is she?" Jackie asked. "I don't know, but we'll find her." Just as I said that, we heard the sound of a car pull up into the gravel driveway. "Fuck. Everyone to Nikki's room, now!" I whisper yelled. Everyone went to Nikki's room and I told them to jump out of the window, we all did, then we ran into the forest behind her house.

Nikki's POV
After I left, I ran as far as my legs would take me into the forest. I found an old hunting shack. I stayed there for as long as I had been in the woods. I missed my friends but that wasn't what was important. I didn't know what was important anymore. I began to question the meaning of life again. Was it to stay alive? Was it to make others happy? Was it to have a good time? Or was it just to die? I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard leaves crunching from outside of the shack. I stood up from the dusty bed and walked over to a cloudy window. I couldn't see much, but I saw a blonde afro and I ran out of the door, knowing who it was. I ran to Hyde and gave him a huge hug. He was shocked but soon realized it was me. Kelso, Eric, Donna, Fez and even Jackie joined the hug. "We thought we lost you." Hyde whispered into my hair. "Well you didn't." I whispered back.

After saying my hello's to everyone, we stared walking back out of the woods. "How long was I gone?" I asked. "Three days." Fez answered. "Wow." I mumbled. I felt an arm wrap around my waist, I looked up to see Hyde and smiled.

Everyone was having random conversations until we got to the Vista Cruiser. "What time is it?" Donna asked. Eric looked down and checked his watch, "7:50." He replied. "I think Nikki and I are just going to go back to my house." "Okay, do you want us to drop you off?" Eric asked Hyde. "No, we'll walk." Everyone said their goodbyes and headed off to Eric's house. Hyde held my hand as we walked. "We missed you." He told me. "I missed you guys too." I replied. "Have you eaten anything since you left?" He asked. "No, what was I supposed to eat? Tree bark?" I asked sarcastically. "Right, well when we get to my house, I have two 'manwiches' from Mrs. Forman waiting for us." Hyde said, putting air quotes on the word 'manwich' I laughed as we approached the house. When we got in, we took our jackets off and Hyde went to the kitchen to get the sandwiches. He came back and we both enjoyed kitty's cooking while watching some comedy special on tv.

[631 words]
Woah dudes, it's been so long since I've updated.
Sorry about that, I've been busy :/
Short chapter, I know, I think the next one will be longer
This book has doubled in views which I think is pretty neat.
|current amount of views - 92
current amount of votes - 12
current amount of comments - 11|
Okay, bye
-Kris