PewDiePie

Lets starts with the infamous PewDiePie.

If you don't know who PewDiePie is you might be living under a rock.

Felix Kjellberg is at the top of the charts when it comes to internet sensations.

He is a comedian, vlogger and gamer who has made it big on most social platforms.

He is from Gothenburg, Sweden.

He started his YouTube channel back in 2006 with the channel PewDie which he says he had lost the password to(which he eventually got back into) allowing him to start the channel PewDiePie in 2010 which is now his main channel. The Unique name came from Pew being the sound of a gun shooting, Die from his other channel and Pie because who doesn't love pie right?

His channel grew quite a bit because of his horror game playthroughs and from there he branched out and everyone loved it. The new games created new funny, crazy reactions and allowed him to entertain a wider variety of people. Despite all the fame, currently 14 billion views and over 52 million subscribers, he has stayed humble and kind and continues to thank his fans or "Bro Army" everyday. It is no secret that he is rich but with that money he has participated in countless charity streams and has even hosted some with his friends, all for different causes. He has raised roughly around 4 million give or take. He was featured in two different games; PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator, and PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist.

He also has a book out called "This book loves you"

There are also songs of course, the most memorable being "Brofist" by Roomie

Those are just some fun little things about him. Opinions on him tend to be split but why not watch a few videos? :D

Hope you enjoyed!!     <3