Chapter Seventeen: Tots Mcgotes

*To SophosCrazyMofos, I don't know you, but you commented 'SEXXX' so therefore you are awesome*

"Lets get out of here..." Louis whispers in my ear, causing my mind to flit to all the wrong places. My cheeks heat up and I force myself to push the fresh color down as I pull out of his hug.

"You just got back from tour, hang out with your family." I tell him, taking a step back. "We'll catch up in a couple days."

"How about Friday night- for dinner?" he nervously asks.

"Friday sounds wonderful." I tell him.

"I'll text you the details." His eyes flit all over as I see him struggling to make the decision between who he wants to deal with, me or his family.

"Why don't you take this young lady home, Louis? We'll meet you at the house afterwards." His family slowly drifts away as Daisy wave's goodbye to us. I see Niall give me a smug look over Louis' shoulder. I give him a short wave, and small smile.

I focus my attention back on Louis, and struggle to control the wave of emotions that suddenly overtake me.

"Shall we?" Louis asks me, holding out his arm in the most chivalrous fashion. I hook my elbow with his, the nerves multiplying by 100.

"We shall." I mumble, moving my gaze as far from his as I could.

"So where do you live?" Louis asks me as he leads me in a different direction that the way I came in.

"The University campus- where are we going?" I question, confusion seeping into my words.

"Back exit, no doubt fans have gotten wind of the lads and I being here by now."

"Oh." I intelligently reply with.

"So what are you studying?"

"Art." I simply explain, a happy smile coming to my face as I say the word. "Do you know how lucky you are to have made a career of something you love?" I suddenly add at the end of first statement.

"Very lucky." he tells me, a small smile on his face as he pushes an inconspicuous door to the outside.

"It's just so hard, knowing I'm pursuing something I love, but have a very little chance of actually succeeding in." I let out an exasperated sigh. The fall winds rush over my cheeks and fill me with an exhilarating sort of calm.

"You can do anything you want to do with your life." Louis encouragingly tells me, something I've already heard a million times from both of my parents.

"I just feel really guilty borrowing money from my parents when they've obviously got their hands full at home, for a major I'm never going to be able to do anything with." As soon as I said the words it felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest. I've needed to say those words for a while.

"Then get a job." Louis simply suggests.

"Doing what?" I ask, suddenly surprised at how easily the conversation was coming along.

"Whatever you want, I suppose." Louis adds in, "There is an opportunity for every type of job here in London."

"Mmmm." I muss, turning over tons of ideas in my mind.

He gives me a couple moments before asking, "Would you like to take a cab back?"

"I don't have any money." I dumbly tell him.

"I've got you covered." he tells me, stepping into the street, Louis hails a cab.

Louis opens the door for me and motions for me to climb in. I slip into the back seat of the cab and slide down the seat to leave room for Louis. I tell the cabby where I live, and he starts off.