The Wrong Pose

**Hi! This is the first one-shot I was working on, involving the yoga video that Mark posted on his channel a few days ago. This is a Tyler/Mark one-shot because...reasons. I hope you guys enjoy (: **

Mark felt the butterflies in his stomach. He knew it was stupid to feel nervous but he always did doing non-gaming related videos. It didn't help that he was also doing the video with Tyler, his secret boyfriend. The fans had no idea that they had been dating for a few months now. He felt bad for lying to them about it too.

He was off camera still, a worried expression on his face. He had his yoga mat rolled up under his arm, taking deep breaths to calm himself down. "Maybe I should change." He mumbled out, seeming to catch the attention of Tyler. He was currently wearing a rather comfortable pair of pants, as well as a loose fitting tee shirt that matched Tyler's own. That wasn't his problem. It was what he was wearing underneath his pants. He had decided to wear a pull-up for this video, but now he was thinking against it. He hadn't even worn boxers overtop of them. He looked up at his tall boyfriend, a light blush on his cheeks.

Tyler gave him a soft, reassuring smile before he pressed a small kiss to Mark's hair. "But I think you look adorable." He replied softly, before one of his hands went down towards Mark's bum. He gave it a light pat, watching as Mark's cheeks heated up even more. "No one's gunna know. Only you and I. Promise." He reassured him in a soft voice.

Mark's face was still red as he leaned against Tyler's side a bit. The only people that were behind the camera were Ethan, Amy, and Kathryn, and he knew none of them would say anything. He let his free arm, the one that wasn't holding his yoga mat, wrap around Tyler in a gentle hug while hiding his face in Tyler's shoulder. "Fine. I don't wanna delay the recording anyways." He added, reluctantly pulling away.

Tyler placed another gentle pat to his bum, before he too pulled away completely. "C'mon. It'll be fun." He replied, ruffling up his hair up. "Then we can relax and have some snuggle time." He added on, not meaning it in a sexual way at all.

Mark gave another nod of his head, a smile on his lips now. He scrunched up his nose a bit when Tyler ruffled his hair, lifting up his hand to swat at Tyler's before he fixed up his hair again. "Can we play Mario Kart and cuddle?" He asked. That was his favourite thing to do. He enjoyed playing videos games with Tyler. He enjoyed doing anything with Tyler, as long as he got to spend time with him.

"Of course." Tyler nodded his head in agreement. "Once we finish up with this." He added, using his Daddy voice on purpose. He knew that this was the last video Mark had to record for the day, before the Youtuber would finally be able to take it easy.

Mark heard a shout from Ethan, letting the couple know that they were ready for them. He leaned up on his tippy toes to press a quick peck to Tyler's lips before he headed towards the doorway. "Let's get to it then, Daddy."

****

Mark made his way out of one room and into the other where the camera was set up. "Hello everybody. My name is Markiplier, and welcome...to friend yoga." He greeted, his voice soft and soothing as he rolled out his mat. He felt a twinge of guilt hit him when he said friend because really....it wasn't just friend yoga but he couldn't admit to that. He tried not to think of it as he started to speak up again. "An-" He cut himself off to pat down, in a rather violent way, a bump that was in the yoga mat. "And you may be wondering, where's my friend?" He did a cute little summersault, pushing himself onto one knee before he pointed towards the doorway to the room in a dab sort of maneuver.